Detoxing?

Ilk

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So a friend of mine hooked me to try to detox, he an amateur kickboxer. He has losts 9 kg in 10 days and said he feels wonderful.
The detox contains in the following - 1 banana, 1 lemon, 3 spoons of honey, 1 apple, and 10 walnuts. You can drink tee and water. The goal is to cleanse yourself from all the different shit in your body. You also have to train mainly cardio vascular and meditate a bit. I am at the end of my second day and I do not really feel hungry at all.

After these 10 days you need to come slow back to eating. Like eating soups and salads for few days until your stomach gets back to normal.

Has anyone tried such things and what are the effects?

So a friend of mine hooked me to try to detox, he an amateur kickboxer. He has losts 9 kg in 10 days and said he feels wonderful.
The detox contains in the following - 1 banana, 1 lemon, 3 spoons of honey, 1 apple, and 10 walnuts. You can drink tee and water. The goal is to cleanse yourself from all the different shit in your body. You also have to train mainly cardio vascular and meditate a bit. I am at the end of my second day and I do not really feel hungry at all.

After these 10 days you need to come slow back to eating. Like eating soups and salads for few days until your stomach gets back to normal.

Has anyone tried such things and what are the effects?

They don't work, your basically starving yourself.

10 days sounds like too long. I eat clean and intermediate fast, and I feel that you get the same results.

I Know there is conflicting opinions on this, but once I stopped drinking fluoridated water I got massive results. It's sounds like some Alex Jones conspiracy, but I'm telling you, it works.
<Fedor23>

Wow, your friend lost a bunch of weight after eating only 400 calories and doing a bunch of cardio every day for 10 days?

Stop the presses! Must be all the toxins he's sweating out!

Back