Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

I got Borealis and Sturm catalysts to drop. Borealis is easy, just shoot things with each damage style.

Not looking forward to getting 500 kills with Sturm and 500 kills with Drang.
the drang loads the sturm with +p ammo so the sturm one shots most enemies. so you can pretty much empty the sturm then switch to the drang kill adds activate rampage for the drang and while doing so auto load the sturm up to 20 rnds and while you are using the sturm the drang self loads it's a nice combo.

It's crazy that adding two more people per team gave people the confidence to try and play in a more solo way instead of laning and holding each others pockets. It's a massive improvement. I've only played like 3 or 4 games since the change went live but there's so many more 1v1 gun fights that the game is actually fun.
it gave players who hated the D2 play style a chance to play more D1 like it just sucks they put control and clash together instead of spliting them up because control still sucks in this format.

great more bullshit jump puzzles that's exactly why I play destiny because I love platformers so fucking much.

ran 10 matches in quickplay and 9 out of 10 matches was control getting to 150 takes forever I really don't see why they have clash in quickplay if 80-90% of the time it's going to be control. They moved supremacy out of QP why not just separate all the modes like in D1.

Scored that worm last night baby!!! :)

I kept on fuckin' up the jumping section of the puzzle so failed the first two times. Second time (even with my fail jumping attempts) we got to the kill enemies section with some good time left (11 mins) but we burned our supers at the wrong time and never recovered. Third time was the charm and concentrated on focus firing and burning our supers when there were too many ads. We were down to the last boss and he had a small chunk of health with about 20 seconds when my super became full and I popped it and bum rushed his ass FTW. It was very satisfying.! :)

Last edited:
Scored that worm last night baby!!! :)

I kept on fuckin' up the jumping section of the puzzle so we ended up for some reason the first two times. Second time we got time with some good time but we burned our supers at the wrong time and never recovered. Third time was the charm and concentrated on focus firing and burning our supers when there were to many ads. We were down to the last boss and he had a small chunk of health with about 20 seconds when my super became full and I popped it and bum rushed his ass FTW. It was very satisfying.! :)

Talk about "Becoming Legend." Good shit man!

Tried to run some prestige EOW and we couldn't beat the boss.. guuhh... We were close so many times but the team kept on messing up at different times for different reasons. I really want a lvl 400 item.. fuck...

Tried to run some prestige EOW and we couldn't beat the boss.. guuhh... We were close so many times but the team kept on messing up at different times for different reasons. I really want a lvl 400 item.. fuck...
the devs said there's no infusion cap on exotics so unlike non raid weapon legendarys you can put those 400LL raid weapons into exotic weapons. Plus next week there is an event that will allow you to get the 400LL armour.

confirmed lower time-to-kill for forsaken. higher crit damage multiplier across the board. YES

confirmed lower time-to-kill for forsaken. higher crit damage multiplier across the board. YES
all that means is antiope-d isn't going anywhere neither are auto rifles they are doing that weapon patch/update before forsaken that reworks the weapon slots I think the ttk is in there too.

all that means is antiope-d isn't going anywhere neither are auto rifles they are doing that weapon patch/update before forsaken that reworks the weapon slots I think the ttk is in there too.
Im on PC so those weapons aren't used very much. Glad they're adding a skill-gap back though forcing people to land head shots. They still need to severely reduce the flinch though, rng fights are never good.

Damn... just when I finally get my business going Destiny 2 starts to open up wide and go crazy. I keep seeing all the news for Forsaken and the new quest for that sniper rifle and I'm kind of jealous. I have almost zero down time right now so no chance in hell will I be able to get back into Destiny anytime soon.

Damn... just when I finally get my business going Destiny 2 starts to open up wide and go crazy. I keep seeing all the news for Forsaken and the new quest for that sniper rifle and I'm kind of jealous. I have almost zero down time right now so no chance in hell will I be able to get back into Destiny anytime soon.

At least you have your priorities straight..

Completed 3 EOW prestige this past week. Getting the hang of it finally. I need to practice tethering with better accuracy. I am terrible at it and it shows. Weird I can pick and tether a harpy like a champ but the top of block angled down from where I am shooting? Nope..

But I am more or less extra competent with everything else. The biggest hurdle is to make sure the defenders are on the same page and in synch IMO.

Last edited:
I was hoping they was removing the token/ranking system for the forsaken but it's staying in place. Now banshee-44, shaxx, and zavala will reward the yr2 gear with random rolls so time to save up the tokens and gunsmith parts to get godrolls. The LL stuff still seems to be timegated but most milestones/challenges will be biweekly though so that should help with getting to 600 faster then going from 335 to 385.

Back