Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

I don't have tons of time for searching for people. That's also part of my problem (probably me alone in this regard). I want to get on, do something fun, level up and enjoy myself. If I have an hour to play, I'll spend 15-30 mins searching for a group and not be able to do much of anything after that. See what I mean?

That's a time issue preventing you from doing the "fun" stuff though. Not because you are a solo player which is what you implied in your previous post.

And looking for a team takes all of 2-10 mins depending on how specific and what you are looking for in a game. The longest I've spent looking for someone is a replacement (specifically a warlock with the Well of Radiance and lunafaction boots) when we were trying to kill Riven and that was about 15 mins or so. Most of time it is fast. Again looking for a team or creating and getting a team takes little effort and no time at all using the app. I've gotten a full raid team in less than 5 mins (as long as I am not picky). I've looked and join a raid team in all but 2 mins, join the game and chat room, asked if everyone knew what they were doing and we were off on our merry way raiding.

If you are taking forever (30 mins) to find a squad you are doing it completely wrong. The only thing that might take a long time to organize would be escalation protocol because you used to require a full server of 9 players for maximum results but players are so strong now it doesn't matter much and you can roll with 3-5 guardians now depending on which EP boss shows up.

Last edited:
got the thunderlord and with melting point it does good dps at a good distance

it's really fucking annoying playing against ppl using crutch weapons in the IB if you're at max light lvl why the fuck are you using uriel's gift, graviton lance, a yr1 play of the game, sins of the past, or the fucking colony.

Well after 19 raid clears I just watched my first video on how to beat Riven with the legit mechanics, and I have to say it looks super intense. I don't know man. Looks tough as hell actually. Still loving this game. I've been LFGing a little bit here and there, since our clan has even slowed down a bit. We have about 45 members, and out of those, only about 12 to 16 or so are active, and not always on at the right time.

19 clears and still haven't gotten the Solar raid bow. I've gotten the Thousand Voices, which kills me half the time, but no raid bow.

I done goofed.

I was grinding for Redrix, I have completed the step where I have to complete 25 matches in quickplay, competitive and rumble. I just need a little bit to reset my valor rank for the 5th time but i went full retard and submitted all of my bounties before the quest step where I need to complete crucible bounties. It is 3 days till the next season and there is no possible way to complete 20 crucible bounties. If I reset my valor for the 5th time before the season reset, will I have to only complete 20 bounties when the next season comes or will I have to grind for resets again?

I done goofed.

I was grinding for Redrix, I have completed the step where I have to complete 25 matches in quickplay, competitive and rumble. I just need a little bit to reset my valor rank for the 5th time but i went full retard and submitted all of my bounties before the quest step where I need to complete crucible bounties. It is 3 days till the next season and there is no possible way to complete 20 crucible bounties. If I reset my valor for the 5th time before the season reset, will I have to only complete 20 bounties when the next season comes or will I have to grind for resets again?

Read that it should carry over but don’t take my word for it...

I hope they actually add new guns in this next season and not just remake yr1 models

Scored the Thousand Voices last night. I had collected 5 keys but then found out that the loot is tied to the key and not the chest so there was no point in saving them. Still I scored the 5 keys and got the TV using the 2nd key.

Fucked around with it for a bit but my desire to play this game completely died. With Fallout 76 being complete shit I am stuck without a game I think.

Thinking about trying out Warframe on PC.
I still gotta start and finish the 2nd Tomb raider and then the 3rd... might be a good time now...

Scored the Thousand Voices last night. I had collected 5 keys but then found out that the loot is tied to the key and not the chest so there was no point in saving them. Still I scored the 5 keys and got the TV using the 2nd key.

Fucked around with it for a bit but my desire to play this game completely died. With Fallout 76 being complete shit I am stuck without a game I think.

Thinking about trying out Warframe on PC.
I still gotta start and finish the 2nd Tomb raider and then the 3rd... might be a good time now...
there's a new season starting tomorrow and the new dlc next week. I tried playing this over the past week and everytime it was meh luckly Fallout 76 wasn't "complete" shit so it got through until the new season.

there's a new season starting tomorrow and the new dlc next week. I tried playing this over the past week and everytime it was meh luckly Fallout 76 wasn't "complete" shit so it got through until the new season.

hmmm.... ggrrr.. forgot about the new DLC... arrggghhh...

I was ready to give it up. lolololol.

I feel burned out from this game honestly but a new raid sounds appetizing.

This fuckers probably set me up on purpose.. wait till the very last week to give me the Thousand Voices... pretty sure I got Bungie fucked...

hmmm.... ggrrr.. forgot about the new DLC... arrggghhh...

I was ready to give it up. lolololol.

I feel burned out from this game honestly but a new raid sounds appetizing.

This fuckers probably set me up on purpose.. wait till the very last week to give me the Thousand Voices... pretty sure I got Bungie fucked...
just think of all those poor bastards in D1 who never got the Gjallarhorn, Icebreaker, or Hawkmoon in their yr1 forms and those was just basic random drops in yr1.

just think of all those poor bastards in D1 who never got the Gjallarhorn, Icebreaker, or Hawkmoon in their yr1 forms and those was just basic random drops in yr1.

yeah but back then I wasn't burnt out playing this series for multiple years... and I actually had a clan supporting me. I am a solo player now more or less... :/

Well, it took me 25 raid completions but I finally had the Tyranny of Heaven to drop for me for the first time; and it dropped Masterworked.

Today is the day for something new isn't it? New season or new content or something?

....funnily enough, it also took me 25 level 7 EP clears to have the Ikelos Shotgun drop for me, and it dropped Masterworked too. What's up, RNG?

Well, it took me 25 raid completions but I finally had the Tyranny of Heaven to drop for me for the first time; and it dropped Masterworked.

Today is the day for something new isn't it? New season or new content or something?
it's the start of season 5 I thought this years winter event was going to start today too but nope just season 5. They added alot of new vanity items to eververse and a few newish guns.

I haven’t played this shit in weeks. Will have to pop it back in tonight.

There is a glitch right now that they can't seem to figure out with Morgeth. When you're DPSing him and he gets to 50%, the game locks up and kicks the whole fireteam right out of the game and to the dashboard. No raid completions until they fix this.

So. I'm super close to achieving the CurseBreaker title. I have been working on it pretty hard because I see the Wayfairer title all over the place but I haven't seen the CurseBreaker yet.
Next week I will collect the last of the eggs I need and the last of the bones, which are all in the ascendant challenge.

Will I have it then? no.
Why? RNG.

I need the frigging Ghost Shell and the Ship from the Dreaming City. Piss me off.

So. I'm super close to achieving the CurseBreaker title. I have been working on it pretty hard because I see the Wayfairer title all over the place but I haven't seen the CurseBreaker yet.
Next week I will collect the last of the eggs I need and the last of the bones, which are all in the ascendant challenge.

Will I have it then? no.
Why? RNG.

I need the frigging Ghost Shell and the Ship from the Dreaming City. Piss me off.

I didn't know that shit was rare until about about 2 months ago. My friend has the ghost, but I have the sparrow and I don't even remember where I got it from.

Will I have it then? no.
Why? RNG.

I saw the promo video for the new DLC with the Blacksmith title I've been trying for the Wayfairer one but not running EP has fucked me out of that one. I think I've seen the gambit one the most but that's a dickish title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back