Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

One Gambit reset away from getting the ghost shell and finishing up my Gambit Seal.
how much resets do you have to do to get that? I just reset it and got the masterworked trust if I knew it was going to be genesis & explosive payload perks I wouldn't have wasted my time on the grind.

how much resets do you have to do to get that? I just reset it and got the masterworked trust if I knew it was going to be genesis & explosive payload perks I wouldn't have wasted my time on the grind.
You have to reset 3 times to get the ghost. The second reset nets you another package. I got a fully master worked Bad Omens with tracking and cluster bombs.

You have to reset 3 times to get the ghost. The second reset nets you another package. I got a fully master worked Bad Omens with tracking and cluster bombs.
yeah I got about a million bad omens with tracking and cluster bombs that one though gots impact casing which none of mine gots 3 resets is too much for me.

the meatball spawned for me in gambit is it normal for it to only appear in one rnd?

Cool story;
It was the night before reset and all through the house.... anyway I was bored stiff the other night and not ready for bed. So I thought to myself that I'd look and see if any noobs needed some help with the raid. There was a post up saying something to the effect of "Need an experienced raider to carry four noobs through the last wish raid."

I thought that sounded fun, and I was sure I could get them through at least SOME of the raid. So I joined up.

Ends up these guys are fucking DEADLY raiders, and they wanted to run a Guided Games raid for the Emblem which gives you a golden aura. They had a team of four and wanted one more experienced player before entering the Guided Games to find a noob. I was stoked. These guys were slick. Super fast runs on everything. We downed Morgeth in about 8 seconds with the Ikelos Shotguns. We did everything first try and the entire raid took about an hour and 15 minutes I guess.

Pretty stoked. Their clan was called Faceless Guardians. It was nice to learn from these guys but even better to add them to my friends list and hopefully raid with them some more.

The golden Aura looks amazing too.

That's a pretty deadly roll tho.

That's a pretty deadly roll tho.
against wizards, centurions, and solar chieftains I just don't like explosive payload I would've rather it had rampage and most the time in gambit I have a shotgun in that slot.

A few of my clanmates have it and it is an absolute DESTROYER. If you can weather the bullshit of the grind in gambit, go for it. Me personally? No way. I rage in normal gambit, nevermind trying to actually grind for something.

I think I've finally beaten my Destiny addiction. I've been casually logging on and playing but holy fuck is it boring right now. To each their own but nothing about this expansion has been exciting...all one big jerk off and missed opportunities.

I think I've finally beaten my Destiny addiction. I've been casually logging on and playing but holy fuck is it boring right now. To each their own but nothing about this expansion has been exciting...all one big jerk off and missed opportunities.
new dlc next month with 2 new EDZ areas in it if it wasn't for RDR2 being a complete let down for me and if this thunderlord quest wasn't timegated and if the IB wasn't coming next week I'd be where you're at. As of now though I'm going to grind the IB to get my warlock the armour due to it being the only yr2 armour that adds a decent amount of resilience and recovery without looking like shit. I'm sure I won't last until the dlc though so hopefully Fallout 76 is decent enough for two to two weeks worth of gameplay.

A few of my clanmates have it and it is an absolute DESTROYER. If you can weather the bullshit of the grind in gambit, go for it. Me personally? No way. I rage in normal gambit, nevermind trying to actually grind for something.
After the Ace of Spades grind fuck that needing to get wins in gambit, wiping a whole team, and the other tedious shit to get the malfeasance in a gamemode I'm not a fan of it's not worth it to me. Plus I just don't feel right helping the drifter build a gun to kill Shin Malphur.

I haven't played in months, and I don't miss it. It got pretty boring, and if you don't have tons of time you can't get all the cool shit. I need something that I can play for maybe 30 mins and progress a little and logoff without FOMO.

Now I'm playing Black Ops 4, and enjoying it.

new dlc next month with 2 new EDZ areas in it if it wasn't for RDR2 being a complete let down for me and if this thunderlord quest wasn't timegated and if the IB wasn't coming next week I'd be where you're at. As of now though I'm going to grind the IB to get my warlock the armour due to it being the only yr2 armour that adds a decent amount of resilience and recovery without looking like shit. I'm sure I won't last until the dlc though so hopefully Fallout 76 is decent enough for two to two weeks worth of gameplay.

I just don't enjoy the grind anymore. I played through the main storyline and immediately was right back to grinding out the exact same shit I've been grinding for the last year. The same public events, the same Flashpoints, the same Lost Sectors, doing the same patrols, and getting the same shitty weapons.

While I enjoy the bows...all 3 of them I've gotten so far, nothing else has captured my interest. I don't want to drag this thread down with negativity so I'll just leave it at that. I hope the next DLC's are fun and that you guys are still enjoying the game. Cheers!

I agree completely. I just log in and play quickplay now with some buddies and thats it. They really need to take chances and change shit up, tired of doing the same boring as shit over and over.

I agree completely. I just log in and play quickplay now with some buddies and thats it. They really need to take chances and change shit up, tired of doing the same boring as shit over and over.
with the way activision just bitched and moaned about this last dlc not meeting their monetize expectations I'm sure something will change. Bungie is either going to say fuck it and go back to how it was at launch where everything is going to be dumbed down and everything will be geared towards micro transaction and cost efficient dlc. Or they'll stick to the course they are on now and try to improve the game and players ability to have fun in the game while trying to bring back players they lost at launch and keep the current players they got now.

My clan essentially gave up on the game a long time ago, and it's so hard for a solo player to do all the fun stuff groups can do. I wanted to do all that, but it's nearly impossible so I just gave up. It's too bad.

My clan essentially gave up on the game a long time ago, and it's so hard for a solo player to do all the fun stuff groups can do. I wanted to do all that, but it's nearly impossible so I just gave up. It's too bad.

i am not understanding why you and a few others in here believe that.

solo players can do anything in D2 and do it successfully. I have completed the new raid 19 times with 19 different groups of players as a solo player (and failed another 5-6 times). The Bungie Destiny 2 app allows you to connect with randoms for any events you look for. Hell I was going to run the shattered throne/wish ender bow earlier today with randoms using the app but one clan mate (the last one that still plays but isn't a fan of raid - hasn't finished the new one) wanted to do with me and i randomly asked a few people on my friend list if they wanted to run it and someone said yes and we finished it.

Ther's nothing you can't do as a solo player. Just use the app to create or look for fireteams with what you want to play, raids, escalation protocol, worm, nightfall, farming for weapons.. it's all there for you.

i am not understanding why you and a few others in here believe that.

solo players can do anything in D2 and do it successfully. I have completed the new raid 19 times with 19 different groups of players as a solo player (and failed another 5-6 times). The Bungie Destiny 2 app allows you to connect with randoms for any events you look for. Hell I was going to run the shattered throne/wish ender bow earlier today with randoms using the app but one clan mate (the last one that still plays but isn't a fan of raid - hasn't finished the new one) wanted to do with me and i randomly asked a few people on my friend list if they wanted to run it and someone said yes and we finished it.

Ther's nothing you can't do as a solo player. Just use the app to create or look for fireteams with what you want to play, raids, escalation protocol, worm, nightfall, farming for weapons.. it's all there for you.

I don't have tons of time for searching for people. That's also part of my problem (probably me alone in this regard). I want to get on, do something fun, level up and enjoy myself. If I have an hour to play, I'll spend 15-30 mins searching for a group and not be able to do much of anything after that. See what I mean?

Back