Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

I really really hate gambit I had three player running around with swords and shotgun trying to fill a dumbass bounty instead of any type of weapons to kill the primeval. Went to three rounds we brought the primeval out first each time with the other team using legit power weapons melting theirs with ease in rnds 2 & 3.

so I've been complaining about not getting exotic drops and lo and behold I get three of them in less than 2 hours last night... lol.

Yeah Gambit is definitely more fun when you're in a group.
I have two quests that call for Gambit play: The Chaperone and the Ace of Spades. I just don't know how much I care so I guess I'll sit on these quests until I get around to playing with some clanmates.

I actually haven't been able to get on that much lately, which is gay, but summer is coming to an end here over the next few weeks and I'll have more time in the fall for sure.
the chaperone one is a breeze you just need to invade and get kills it doesn't matter with what. The ace of spades one sucks because you need crit kills from a hand cannon on an invader where other shit comes into play.

Bungie has done 2 patches since players let them know scout rifles are screwed up in PvE and they still haven't fixed them. I think I was doing 33 crit dmg with a masterworked cut and run with a major spec mod equipped against a small blocker in gambit switch to the void bow and was getting 180ish non crit dmg. I really hope this doesn't turn into what they did to auto rifles in D1 after the Suros nerf.

after 21 or 22 IB matches finally got the new clever dragon only for it to have a shit roll

after 21 or 22 IB matches finally got the new clever dragon only for it to have a shit roll

nice in a backhanded way lol... haven't went in there myself but I am looking forward to scoring this weapon.. hopefully it'll have a good roll.

Oh hell yeah, I am down for some IB.

nice in a backhanded way lol... haven't went in there myself but I am looking forward to scoring this weapon.. hopefully it'll have a good roll.
with those 540rpm pulse rifles you really do need a good roll to make them work good.

holyshit Bungie changed the Ace of Spades gambit quest part to count killing npc with hand cannons along with killing other players that is nice.

I knew I procrastinated for a reason. lol

there must've been too much ppl bitching about it

I know I said that it didn't take me long, but it was pretty annoying tbh. It's still not as bad as using the Imprecation to get those 7 headshot kills in D1.

holyshit Bungie changed the Ace of Spades gambit quest part to count killing npc with hand cannons along with killing other players that is nice.

LOL. isn't that just 5 headshots??.. you can do it in one game.. first min...

LOL. isn't that just 5 headshots??.. you can do it in one game.. first min...
no they changed it to one of those 100% things I got like 13% in one match that went 3 rounds so the NPC kills aren't worth much but still better then the other way.

It's still a fucking grind. Gambit hand cannon kills on adds count, but then you need 25 headshot kills in crucible (Iron Banner counts) and then you need to find four Cayde stashes, and that's as far as I got.

Crimson made the precision hand cannon kills a breeze but it's still a grind IMO.

I managed to finish the chaperone quest last night. The Colony makes Gambit invasion kills a breeze too.

Back