Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

The bow is so fun... in pve. I am a fucking can with it in pvp. Lol

how long will it take bungie to nerf the primeval heal rates on invade kills I wiped a whole team and it completely healed it I guess that made up for the one mote I banked.

Watched a vid. Use nightfall to level up your weak spots after you hit 500. Blues are dropping 5 levels below your overall light level. Helps fill in your lower level gear before use a powerful engram.

Is anyone else suddenly missing weapons since the update? I know I have 2 characters now, but my nameless midnight and basilisk are gone now. Lol, I don’t think I dismantled them.

Also, you used to be able to recreate exotics, can you not do that anymore? I guess I haven’t tried in a while.

Is anyone else suddenly missing weapons since the update? I know I have 2 characters now, but my nameless midnight and basilisk are gone now. Lol, I don’t think I dismantled them.

Also, you used to be able to recreate exotics, can you not do that anymore? I guess I haven’t tried in a while.

Since when are your weapons missing? They rearranged things and sent some of mine to the postmaster at first because of space limitations.

Since when are your weapons missing? They rearranged things and sent some of mine to the postmaster at first because of space limitations.

I think since the forsaken. I will have to go back and look. I started using a titan instead of the Hunter I’ve been using so I never checked the postmaster for the hunter. Thank you for the input.

I think since the forsaken. I will have to go back and look. I started using a titan instead of the Hunter I’ve been using so I never checked the postmaster for the hunter. Thank you for the input.

Go to your collections and make a new one. No worries!

Or goto Zavala and gamble on the engrams to get the updated version...

Go to your collections and make a new one. No worries!

Or goto Zavala and gamble on the engrams to get the updated version...
the nameless midnight is garbage now I got one with damn near the same perks as a yr1 one and explosive rnds are fucked now. Since the sandbox update it really screwed with guns with explosive payload. I spent over 3k worth of tokens trying to get a god rolled one and everyone has been junk well atleast in pvp and gambit the same with the better devils.

the nameless midnight is garbage now I got one with damn near the same perks as a yr1 one and explosive rnds are fucked now. Since the sandbox update it really screwed with guns with explosive payload. I spent over 3k worth of tokens trying to get a god rolled one and everyone has been junk well atleast in pvp and gambit the same with the better devils.

yeah agreed. I haven't used it much. I am struggling using the better devils in PVP. Tried to do one of the Ace of Spade steps (25 head shots with a handgun in PVP) and I am failing miserably at it using better devils. I gave up after 3 or so sessions. It didn't register very well and it appears to take 3 headshots for a kill... There were a few kills I coulda sworm were headshots but I didn't get it. frustrating and I will have to revisit this again. gonna try it again with the crimson. if you have any pvp handgun recommendations I am all ears.

I scored a sweet pulse rifle (Bygones) that is slight weaker than vigilance wing with the Full Auto trigger system and rampage perks and it is awesome sauce... kicking ass with it.

Last edited:
I am at light level 518-521 with two of my toons with a few powerful engram bounties that I haven't finished. Third toon is at level 47 and I'll try to squeeze out as much as I can tonight and level him up before the reset tomorrow.

Daily Activities are weird. I thought they were suppose to reset on Saturday but apparently not. Sometimes they give you a engram at higher level and other times they give you level 500 items. I am not sure why it does or doesn't. Think they're bugged.

yeah agreed. I haven't used it much. I am struggling using the better devils in PVP. Tried to one of the Ace of Spade steps (25 head shots with a handgun and I am failing miserably at it) using better devils. I gave up after 3 or so session. It didn't register very well and it appears to take 3 headshots for a kill... There were a few kills I coulda sworm were headshots but I didn't get it. frustrating and I will have to revisit this again. gonna try it again with the crimson. if you have any pvp handgun recommendations I am all ears.

I scored a sweet pulse rifle (Bygones) that is slight weaker than vigilance wing with the Full Auto trigger system and rampage perks and it is awesome sauce... kicking ass with it.
the gambit hand cannon Trust is good the 180 rpm hand cannons just feel more stickier then shit rolled 140s and 110s then there is the Midnight Coup which is still killing me and the Crimson. As for that pulse rifle going against that is what pissed me off about the nameless midnight.

I haven't been able to play as much as I want to but I have got my Hunter up to about 505 and unlocked the new Map area, whatever that city is called.

I'm still pissed about the infusion system and the retarded costs associated with it, but I am pretty happy with the drop rates for heroic Public events and high value Targets. In the course of a couple days of messing around on the Tangled shore, i have a full set of Armour that reminds me of the Dead Orbit Armour from the days of D1. It's called Prodigal. I dig the retro look.

I'm also getting drops for another set that is almost complete called Tangled Web. It reminds me of the Armour for PoE.

I haven't been able to play as much as I want to but I have got my Hunter up to about 505 and unlocked the new Map area, whatever that city is called.

I'm still pissed about the infusion system and the retarded costs associated with it, but I am pretty happy with the drop rates for heroic Public events and high value Targets. In the course of a couple days of messing around on the Tangled shore, i have a full set of Armour that reminds me of the Dead Orbit Armour from the days of D1. It's called Prodigal. I dig the retro look.

I'm also getting drops for another set that is almost complete called Tangled Web. It reminds me of the Armour for PoE.
I didn't notice it until yesterday but the same gear goes into each other just for glimmer so if you get a good roll you can just save that piece and infuse it which a higher lvl piece of the same kind with out masterwork cores. Doing the spiders weekly bounties also gives you nice loot and ppl are getting exotics to drop from the high lvl one "the blood cleaver" but it's a bitch to solo.

All scout rifles are currently bugged, something went wrong with the last update so scouts are doing just 30% of damage in PVE. In PVP scouts work as intended. Can't find the source but i red that on Destiny Reddit and Bungie forums. I think it should be solved in the next update.

Hm. Weird. I was running a scout last night and having no issues in PvE, but it was a new Scout rifle so maybe that's why? (Maybe only the old Scout Rifles a re screwed up is what I'm wondering)

I almost skipped Jiu Jitsu last night because of this damned game. It's too fun and those Spider Bounties were looking at me like "You know the reset is tomorrow, right?". I talked myself into putting down the controller and accepted the fact that I just don't have time to get them all done. The drops are pretty good and even the RNG seems somehow "better", at least for me. I need A chest piece for the Prodigal set. I was wrong yesterday when I said I had a full set, but I do have the full Tangled Web Set now, and since Istarted doing the actual bounties, I am now three pieces deep on another Armour set called Scatterhorn. It's kinda lame looking (as least the Cloak is) but I'm a bit of an Armour-set buff, so whatever.

I've had some sweet drops with the weapons too. I got a Void Hand Cannon called Thin Line with Triple Tap and Dragonfly. I'm not going to call it a God Roll, but damn; for crowd-control it's pretty dope. From the same series, I got the Shotgun, Sniper, SMG, AR and Scout rifle, and I like them all.

Also I got a sweet AR called "Misfit". It is a high-fire-rate AR with a large mag, the stability is shit for anything beyond medium-distance engagements, but it is really good in Spray'n'pray situations. It's Void burn too. I am loving this game again.

I didn't notice it until yesterday but the same gear goes into each other just for glimmer so if you get a good roll you can just save that piece and infuse it which a higher lvl piece of the same kind with out masterwork cores.
This is golden advice. Thanks.

Hm. Weird. I was running a scout last night and having no issues in PvE, but it was a new Scout rifle so maybe that's why? (Maybe only the old Scout Rifles a re screwed up is what I'm wondering)

I almost skipped Jiu Jitsu last night because of this damned game. It's too fun and those Spider Bounties were looking at me like "You know the reset is tomorrow, right?". I talked myself into putting down the controller and accepted the fact that I just don't have time to get them all done. The drops are pretty good and even the RNG seems somehow "better", at least for me. I need A chest piece for the Prodigal set. I was wrong yesterday when I said I had a full set, but I do have the full Tangled Web Set now, and since Istarted doing the actual bounties, I am now three pieces deep on another Armour set called Scatterhorn. It's kinda lame looking (as least the Cloak is) but I'm a bit of an Armour-set buff, so whatever.

I've had some sweet drops with the weapons too. I got a Void Hand Cannon called Thin Line with Triple Tap and Dragonfly. I'm not going to call it a God Roll, but damn; for crowd-control it's pretty dope. From the same series, I got the Shotgun, Sniper, SMG, AR and Scout rifle, and I like them all.

Also I got a sweet AR called "Misfit". It is a high-fire-rate AR with a large mag, the stability is shit for anything beyond medium-distance engagements, but it is really good in Spray'n'pray situations. It's Void burn too. I am loving this game again.
that tangled web armour is the set from the PoE in the House of Wolves dlc from D1 I never got the full set from the HoW just TTK version so it's nice having it in here. That Scatterhorn set looks decent on a Titan but not so good on a Hunter and the pieces I got for the Warlook makes him look puffy. There a few new sets which is better then just having armour ornaments.

Yeah I agree, but on the flipside, Ornaments don't take up equipment slots.

I just need the gaunlets for the Scattorhorn set and it'll be complete.

Here's the Prodigal and the Tangled Web sets:

this ace of spades quest is fucking stupid kill five invaders with a hand cannon when they have an over-over shield in 15+ matches I have 1. They should've made it 5 invasion kills instead like with the chaperone nobody invades unless you got your damn primeval out.

Back