Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "singe" stays the same for the week, but the modifiers change each day. They are all pretty decent with the exception of Glass and Blackout. Those modifiers can go straight to hell and just aren't fun at all. I don't do strikes on those days because it's just not worth the time investment.
on tuesday they had glass plus arc singe so the pyramidion was a shitty ass strike with those damn lazer grid things and not being able to get pulled through one touch and you're dead.

I don't play if it's not fun, and none of that sounds fun...

I don't play if it's not fun, and none of that sounds fun...

Nope, just logged on to play and fucking "Blackout" is the modifier today. What a god damned joke.... who thought "Lets combine Lightswitch and Chaff" and make it a heroic strike modifier? That Nokris strike is almost impossible when Blackout is the modifier... just unreal and absolutely no fun.

Nope, just logged on to play and fucking "Blackout" is the modifier today. What a god damned joke.... who thought "Lets combine Lightswitch and Chaff" and make it a heroic strike modifier? That Nokris strike is almost impossible when Blackout is the modifier... just unreal and absolutely no fun.
who thought 25x the melee dmg was a good ideal? how'd they come up with 25 was it 2.5x but someone fucked up and made it 10x that.

I always use the100.io and never had a hard time finding a game. You can also create a game for when you want to play and allow others to sign up.

Havent heard of that site. Gonna try it out. No one on discords ever wanna run nightfalls lol

Havent heard of that site. Gonna try it out. No one on discords ever wanna run nightfalls lol

It's a cool site and easy to sign up. They'll put in in a group automatically but you can still post / sign up for games with people from any group. I've used it for a couple of years now and I don't think I've ever had a bad experience. Some of the Destiny LFG's though.... tons of shitbags and griefers. LMAO

finally got the crimson catalyst to drop running heroic adventures on Mercury

It's a cool site and easy to sign up. They'll put in in a group automatically but you can still post / sign up for games with people from any group. I've used it for a couple of years now and I don't think I've ever had a bad experience. Some of the Destiny LFG's though.... tons of shitbags and griefers. LMAO

When my regulars quit destiny 1 mannnnnnn some of those trial lfg groups were fucking horrid lmao

I am going to disagree with you for this week. My first time playing with blackout but i had no problem finishing them with randoms. I found it fun. As long as the team is equipped with the right burn its not that difficult. I was already familiar with all the old strikes so i knew where and what to watch out for. Even with randoms (including one who insisted on using swords.. found it funny) i still had no problems finishing them all. It was actually fun IMO.

Even ran the Nokris strike. The way to beat that boss is to target smaller shits that run up to u and keep on watching out for them. Once they’re cleared then concentrate on boss. When it gets hair pop that super.

I am going to disagree with you for this week. My first time playing with blackout but i had no problem finishing them with randoms. I found it fun. As long as the team is equipped with the right burn its not that difficult. I was already familiar with all the old strikes so i knew where and what to watch out for. Even with randoms (including one who insisted on using swords.. found it funny) i still had no problems finishing them all. It was actually fun IMO.

Even ran the Nokris strike. The way to beat that boss is to target smaller shits that run up to u and keep on watching out for them. Once they’re cleared then concentrate on boss. When it gets hair pop that super.

Different strokes for different folks, but even Bungie has admitted that both Glass and Blackout are a bit extreme so they are looking at tweaking to make them a bit more reasonable. Remember, the modifiers change daily, not weekly, were you doing the strikes yesterday?

Different strokes for different folks, but even Bungie has admitted that both Glass and Blackout are a bit extreme so they are looking at tweaking to make them a bit more reasonable. Remember, the modifiers change daily, not weekly, were you doing the strikes yesterday?

Yeah I found it odd actually. The day before, yesterday and today. It was arc with blackout so those didn’t change for these 3 days...

Just checked and it’s arc, blackout with heavyweight. Heavyweight might be the factor? More heavies and they do more damage? But the strat is the same for bosses regardless of heavyweight. Supers of that burn, throw those nades, rocket with the burn, pop super at same time. Most bosses just die unless it’s bosses like nokris.

Just checked and it’s arc, blackout with heavyweight. Heavyweight might be the factor? More heavies and they do more damage? But the strat is the same for bosses regardless of heavyweight. Supers of that burn, throw those nades, rocket with the burn, pop super at same time. Most bosses just die unless it’s bosses like nokris.

Heavyweight is fun as hell! I love the modifier and it does help offset the negative modifiers, but Blackout is just not fun for me. Nokris on solar singe with Blackout was damned near impossible for my group of randoms to complete. We'd do well until that last final wave when Nokris moves around shooting solar fire and there's a billion thrall and sword knights everywhere... just brutal. "Guardian down, Guaridan down, Last Guardian standing" and then I've got 1000 thrall surrounding me before I have a chance to move.

I don't enjoy it and the Hive Mind (aka Reddit) feel pretty much the same way. If you do then right on and more power to you, but just not for me. It should be changing over here in just a few minutes and I think it's going to be Grenadier and Grounded... we'll see. Also, Xur should be showing up pretty quickly on Earth. Just missing a Warlock helmet so I'll grab that today and I'll have all the exotics that Xur can give out.

Yeah I found it odd actually. The day before, yesterday and today. It was arc with blackout so those didn’t change for these 3 days...

They change daily but there's only 4 negative and 3 positive, so every couple of days it's going to come back again.

-Negative
Glass
Grounded
Blackout
Iron

-Positive
Grenadier
Heavyweight
Brawler

Edit : Due to the time of changing being at 1PM eastern you may have seen them be the same for portions of Tues/Wed and now portions of Thurs/Fri. Either way they have changed every day this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back