Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
The devs said he's dead for good in an interview. Kinda upsetting.

damn.. good job killing off your most interesting character... is this Game of Thrones Destiny 2 edition???

damn.. good job killing off your most interesting character... is this Game of Thrones Destiny 2 edition???
This is more like Bungie throwing shit at the wall trying to claim they're being deep.

More like being dumbshits.

They probably don't want to shell out the money to pay him for his voice acting.

Deej can't afford another Rolls if they have to pay Nathan Fillion to voice Cayde-6, so he had to go. Lance Reddick is next if Deej needs a new set of rims.

I wish they killed off Ikora Rey. She is so boring.

I really hope they reboot Cayde-6 into Cayde-7 somehow. I think they're goal was to make us angry and to want to exact revenge on his killer.

Besides, Nathan might not have had the time to do it, like Dinklebot.

I'm kind of intrigued by the death of Cayde... kind of pisses me off and I want to rake Uldren over the fucking coals. People have been bitching that the tone of D2 was too childish (ever read those comics? written for 2 year olds) so I can see this as a way of changing that tone and making the game much darker like the original.

I really hope they reboot Cayde-6 into Cayde-7 somehow. I think they're goal was to make us angry and to want to exact revenge on his killer.

Wish they had killed of Rey AND Zavala and have your guardian take Zavala's spot no matter their class.

Looking at the lore of exo's it's pretty much confirmed that without Cayde's ghost he's dead. The re-boot doesn't mean they come back from death, but instead it's due to some kind of mental order where they reboot because their brain is freaking out from realizing it's no longer in a human body.

Edit : YouTuber by the name of MyNameIsByf posted this video earlier to explain the lore involved here.

Looking at the lore of exo's it's pretty much confirmed that without Cayde's ghost he's dead. The re-boot doesn't mean they come back from death, but instead it's due to some kind of mental order where they reboot because their brain is freaking out from realizing it's no longer in a human body.

Edit : YouTuber by the name of MyNameIsByf posted this video earlier to explain the lore involved here.

The only way I am ok with this is somehow they get Cayde-7 and they go with Steve Blum as the VA and the character acts like Spike Spiegel.

40!? I got 10...what were you doing that gave you 40 tokens for a lost sector?
the first time you complete it with a 5 stack you get 40 for completing a milestone then it's 10 or 25 with the daily milestone + a 5 stack.

the first time you complete it with a 5 stack you get 40 for completing a milestone then it's 10 or 25 with the daily milestone + a 5 stack.

This is correct, but he made it sound like he was getting 40 for every time he completed a lost sector with 5 renown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back