Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also hilarious you'll have to fork over $40 to get back that which should have never left in the first place. "We fucked up, please pay us more money."

Yeah, because there's no new campaign or game modes along with Forsaken. You're forking out $40 simply and specifically to get random rolls and weapon slot changes. </s>

I totally agree D2 was fucked up when it launched and they made some horrible and unnecessary changes to D2, but Forsaken looks like they have taken a good amount of player input and are making changes so we will more thoroughly enjoy the game. Should we be shitty and bitchy at them for making those changes?

To each their own but I'm pretty happy with how well Warmind changed things and I feel like Forsaken will keep going down a similar direction. I'm not pre-ordering a fucking thing, but I am finally optimistic about D2 and that's a new feeling for this game.

Forsaken looks amazing. Being a massive Crysis 3 fan, I am ultra-mega-turbo stoked about the Bow as a weapon. In fact I CANT WAIT to try it.

I'm reeled back in fully with what I've seen in the preview video. Absolutely fired up. This new expansion is finally going to make guardians feel POWERFUL, as they should.

I love that they are taking all the mindless and pointless reigns off with weapon loadouts too. Absolutely looking forward to this.

Expansion pass on sale for 20 bucks on xbox market rn
Bought it
Fuck me right
Where did you see the expansion pass for sale? Do you have to search for it in the store?

yeah that's a plot i'd like to see resolved. plot hole as in it was a waste of characters to be killing off. I think they're still alive somewhere hiding... or they should be at least.

We know the brother (Prince Uldren) somehow survived the attack of the Dreadnaught and his ship crash landed on Mars... his ship is in a Lost Sector in the Warmind expansion and it doesn't looked too bashed up. We also know that Mara Sov survived, at least in some form, simply because her voice actor let that cat out of the bag in a live Vi-Doc. We're also going back to the Reef in this expansion so I imagine we'll see or hear from the brother or sister in some capacity. The Forsaken symbol is also clearly a Fallen symbol and the lore guys are saying that Prince Uldren somehow became the Kell of a House on Mars, so all signs point to seeing this story line continue in some manner.

I am totally frustrated that we're not getting a satisfying continuation of the Taken King plot line though... just feels like a ton of side stories but we're on this side-story treadmill and we can't get off for some reason.

I am totally frustrated that we're not getting a satisfying continuation of the Taken King plot line though... just feels like a ton of side stories but we're on this side-story treadmill and we can't get off for some reason.

It's a big galaxy and there's a lot of shit going on out there bro! Haha!

Yeah, because there's no new campaign or game modes along with Forsaken. You're forking out $40 simply and specifically to get random rolls and weapon slot changes. </s>

I totally agree D2 was fucked up when it launched and they made some horrible and unnecessary changes to D2, but Forsaken looks like they have taken a good amount of player input and are making changes so we will more thoroughly enjoy the game. Should we be shitty and bitchy at them for making those changes?

To each their own but I'm pretty happy with how well Warmind changed things and I feel like Forsaken will keep going down a similar direction. I'm not pre-ordering a fucking thing, but I am finally optimistic about D2 and that's a new feeling for this game.

Very good points. If you guys are stoked, that's awesome. But didn't we already go through this with D1 and TTK? Tbh, I'm just still baffled and a bit butthurt by the launch state of D2 because it should have been amazing, I was rooting for Bungie and I wanted it to blow me away after all the feedback from D1. It stung, man.

HUGE fan of Destiny 1, never bought into the Destiny 2 hype so I completely skipped it. Forsaken looks like what Destiny 2 should have been on release. Might end up snagging this finally.

Very good points. If you guys are stoked, that's awesome. But didn't we already go through this with D1 and TTK? Tbh, I'm just still baffled and a bit butthurt by the launch state of D2 because it should have been amazing, I was rooting for Bungie and I wanted it to blow me away after all the feedback from D1. It stung, man.

Very much agree here and I was in the same boat. I only played D2 for about 2 months and then quit, but I came back for Curse of Osiris because I was an idiot and bought the season pass with the base game. I played through the campaign, got really fucking pissed, and turned D2 off until a couple of weeks before Warmind launched. Now I'm back into the game and really enjoying it again... still some serious flaws with the game but the direction it's been taken is so much better than what we had at launch or even Curse of Osiris. Looking at the Roadmap and the list of changes I feel like Bungie has listened and it should be a good time again. Warmind has us grinding for shit again and it's fun...first time in a long time I've logged onto D2 and haven't been bored immediately after seeing the login screen.

So here's your boy having to back track on his earlier "jumping the gun" bullshit.

Go on, apologize.

its called damage control u idiot. ofc they're not going to admit abandoning destiny u tool. mark my words destiny 2 will be the last bungie made destiny.

I've started to play this on PC after getting a sweet deal and enjoyed it. Now level 20 and not sure what to do. Should I buy the expansions? Is it worth it as far as content? Kind of shitty that you can't get to the next level cap without the expansions.

I'm hopeful that the random rolls will be part of a free update for the game that coincides with the DLC. I don't see how they'll limit that to players who bought the DLC unless random rolls are exclusive to the new locations which would be shit.

its called damage control u idiot. ofc they're not going to admit abandoning destiny u tool. mark my words destiny 2 will be the last bungie made destiny.

Wow, name-calling. Are we in elementary school now?

LMAO... I've used your own source to show you're full of shit, but you've still got your head stuck in the sand. Either way your 10-year-old tantrum shows you've got no faculties for comprehension so I'm not surprised with your response.

I'm hopeful that the random rolls will be part of a free update for the game that coincides with the DLC. I don't see how they'll limit that to players who bought the DLC unless random rolls are exclusive to the new locations which would be shit.

EVERYTHING (outside of the Forsaken campaign) on the roadmap will be free to all players.

TqAfPvg.jpg

Dammit man I am so amped for that Bow. I mean, Hunters have ALWAYS been the master race but now?

* BOOM *

I always go fwc and I want that sidearm. I was torn and thought about the graviton lance catalyst, but am a creature of habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back