Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont think so, i farmed a fuck ton this morning.

I farmed the shit out of it for one of my toons. maxed it out and ended u getting everything but the chest piece for FWC on my hunter. Not bad for a few hours of boring ass gameplay work. lol
Think I'll be doing it for an hour or so tonight. Might as well cash in while I can.

Are any of the guns worth it this time around?

Part of the reason I stopped playing Xbox in general. I've been suspended multiple times because kids get butthurt when you crap on them. Fuck Microsoft though, they make it nearly impossible to appeal with the bullshit questionnaire. I feel your pain man, you guys should all look into the faction token farm. Got 400 tokens in an hour last night and got all the fwc guns.
they reworked all the shit from last time due to the farming so I'm sure next time around you won't be able to get any through the lost sectors.

Are any of the guns worth it this time around?
each Faction has at least 1 or 2 guns that you might like. Off the top of my head, DO has a good hand cannon, FWC has a good hand cannon and auto rifle, NM has a good scout rifle.
I like the NM armor and shaders, so I'm going with them this time.

I just started a Titan character. I assume the striker is the best class? Captain America seems weak.

I just started a Titan character. I assume the striker is the best class? Captain America seems weak.
Sentinel is great if you know how to use it. Gotta spam the charge while in super to close the distance. Striker is easy mode but I wouldn't get use to it because of the incoming pulse nade nerf.

Sunbreaker with the Hallowfire Heart running the Sun Warrior build is pretty kickass.

Sentinel with the Mask of the Quiet One, running the tree with an extra shield is a good build.

Part of the reason I stopped playing Xbox in general. I've been suspended multiple times because kids get butthurt when you crap on them. Fuck Microsoft though, they make it nearly impossible to appeal with the bullshit questionnaire. I feel your pain man
Yes they damned-well DO make it almost impossible with that stupid fucking questionnaire, you're right. It seems once you've received your first disciplinary action, they watch you like a hawk and become butt-hurt easier and easier. It's like a bunch of Liberals are running the show there.

you guys should all look into the faction token farm. Got 400 tokens in an hour last night and got all the fwc guns.
They have made my ban so that I can't play ANY multiplayer game at all. No CoD, no Titanfall, and no Destiny.
It's OK. They are probably doing me a favour. I finished the Infinite Warfare Campaign last night. I will go back and play the Black Ops 3 campaign too, since I never did. I just installed Deus Ex yesterday and started poking around with it. Not sure how I feel about it.

Plus I have always wanted to check out some other games like the latest Metro 2033, Homefront and Witcher, so fuck'em.

Here is a really interesting and thorough survey from Reddit:
Link

That being said, here are my thoughts on the results, which I posted in the thread on Reddit:

Stabby on Reddit said:
Amazing and thorough survey. Good work Guardian!

One thing that crossed my mind when I saw that people largely voted for the Taken king expansion over the Dark Below expansion: I met a LOT of Guardians out there during the Oryx raid who had never even SEEN the Crota raid, because they never bought that expansion; Because they weren't day-one players and a lot of people came into Destiny right around the Taken King's release.

So keeping that in mind, I think that has a lot to do with the numbers showing preference for the Taken King content - but when you TALK to people, most people seem to dislike the Taken, hate fighting them, find them a pain in the ass in general. I think a lot of people really missed out by not killing Crota. The Crota raid was so effing fun.

Just thinking.

I think you should have asked people to select all the expansions that they own, so we could see the numbers of how many players ever actually even PLAYED the Dark Below. I think you'd find that a large portion never touched it at all.

Ok Titan is up to level 20, around 290 power. I'm happy I can transfer my 305 weapons to him to make him so much better with less equipment.

I'm doing striker titan for now. The shoulder charge is awesome when you can make things explode and chain lightning. I'm getting used to the wall, and the grenades are awesome.

Ok Titan is up to level 20, around 290 power. I'm happy I can transfer my 305 weapons to him to make him so much better with less equipment.

I'm doing striker titan for now. The shoulder charge is awesome when you can make things explode and chain lightning. I'm getting used to the wall, and the grenades are awesome.
I'm pretty sure that the Solar and Void Titans have that charging melee to just not as effective as the Strikers.

Bungo needs to tone down the flinch you get from weapons with explosive rounds. As it is now you may as well use Better Devils and the Batman sr4 or you can be an absolute cuck, I hate this word but it's fitting in this case, and use the Antiope and Last Hope, may as well throw in the invis dodge with Nightstalker while you're at it and be the biggest piece of garbage Bungo will allow you to be.

Last edited:
don't forget the nameless midnight. what is the batman sr4?

does anybody have a list or know if there is one that list the name changes of perks from D1 to D2 like how firefly is now dragonfly.

Are you predominantly PC now? I haven't seen you on PS4 lately.
Yeah, my controller is broken, I just spin in circles because my left thumbstick is fucked. I'm too broke to buy a new one right now.

Had only been doing Crucible and did the Midi shit after the campaign. Finally did the patrols to unlock the flashpoint and jointed a clan. My guy was stuck at 267 for a minute. Now I have him up to 271 and starting to get better shit.

Weekly Milestones will get you Powerful engrams so you can level up. Make sure you're completing the milestones.

I'm starting to get level 300 stuff from clan rewards. hot damn!
Warlock is almost 305, just need a max auto rifle and I'm good to go. Hunter still needs some boots and gloves, I think, but she's +300 atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back