Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the guys are testing Dischord and it is working for them. Hopefully that will be our new alternative. I fucking hate Microleft, but I love my Xbox.

I have the campaign, the planet quests done, 2 strikes, and have played a ton of Crucible. I am at like 267 and am not getting helpful drops (like 260 for everything). Do I need to do the Raid, Strikes, etc to get more shit. All of the reward engrams from everyone are 265.

I have the campaign, the planet quests done, 2 strikes, and have played a ton of Crucible. I am at like 267 and am not getting helpful drops (like 260 for everything). Do I need to do the Raid, Strikes, etc to get more shit. All of the reward engrams from everyone are 265.
Start doing the weekly challenges. Flashpoint (public events on planets), Call to Arms (Crucible), Nightfall, Raids, and Clan challenges (earn 5000 clan points) will earn you powerful gear, which will be about 15 points higher than your normal engrams. Keep playing and your normal engrams will cap around the 290-295 power level. Infuse them with the Powerful Gear rewards and mods to get them to the 305 max. If you are getting drops around the 265 level, you will need to keep playing for a while until your legendary drops are at a higher level.
This goes faster when you start a second character, luckily. Speaking of which, when your drops are around the 280 level and can start modding gear, start a second character so you can double your powerful rewards every week. Also join a clan so you can get clan rewards.

what higus said and:

- check all your weapons and gear for legendary mods (purple). If they have one you are to hold onto them and level them up by infusing higher weapons or gear. example if you have a help that is 250 but has a purple mod then it really is 245 +5. If you found another helmet that is 250 Then you infuse that new 250 into the one with the purple mode. The 245 helmet becomes a 250 plus the purple mod makes it 255. That's how you creep up in levels. Basically DO NOT SCRAP ANY WEAPONS OR GEAR WITH A PURPLE MOD!!!

wear and use them till you get to 280 and then you can make/create purple ones for everything after that. if it is a shitty ass sidearm and you got nothing else, you use that shitty ass sidearm till you find something else with a purple mod but until then use that shit (or at least have it stashed in your character inventory and continue to level it up).

Jesus Bungie, you already killed the game on console, hurry the fuck up and fix the frame stuttering. That hotfix today was supposed to fix it, but I'm 95% sure it made it worse.

Some of the guys are testing Dischord and it is working for them. Hopefully that will be our new alternative. I fucking hate Microleft, but I love my Xbox.

Discord seems to be the way i've noticed now for games for people to communicate either whilst playing or during downtimes.

Well, those fuckers at Microsoft must've heard me talking about using Discord, because I went on my Xbox last night after jiu Jitsu and I wasn't allowed to log into ANY Multiplayer game at all, and it was extended to the 20th.

I figure they must have gone back and listened to the audio and heard me yelling at that stupid fucking kid. There is a reason why our clan has a hard and fast rule about "NO SQUEAKERS". Thank God. So FUCK guided games. When I get back after Hunting on the 24th, I'll be able to play with my clan again. I might just have to pick up Witcher III now. I've been thinking about it for a while.

So I take it the reason they changed up the way you get faction tokens in the lost sectors is due to people farming them on Titan. It's is fucked how they manage to take away shit like that or the loot caves in D1 but they can't fix broken shit in the game.

So I take it the reason they changed up the way you get faction tokens in the lost sectors is due to people farming them on Titan. It's is fucked how they manage to take away shit like that or the loot caves in D1 but they can't fix broken shit in the game.

You should reinstall and delete it again.

This game is literally unplayable with the stuttering on PC. You'll be in a gun fight and your game will freeze for a second and you'll take all the damage at once and you'll die instantly.
Your PC sucks

Factions are back. I'm pimping out New Royalty. The shaders make you look like Iron Man.

I'm afraid I am going to miss this faction rally. Banned to the 20th and I am hunting till the 23rd.

Thanks bro. I bought Deus Ex yesterday for after I finish the CoD Infinite Warfare campaign. (I also still have the Black Ops III campaign to do)

I'm afraid I am going to miss this faction rally. Banned to the 20th and I am hunting till the 23rd.
Part of the reason I stopped playing Xbox in general. I've been suspended multiple times because kids get butthurt when you crap on them. Fuck Microsoft though, they make it nearly impossible to appeal with the bullshit questionnaire. I feel your pain man, you guys should all look into the faction token farm. Got 400 tokens in an hour last night and got all the fwc guns.

Did Bungo patch the Lost Sector glitch?

Did Bungo patch the Lost Sector glitch?

I farmed the shit out of it for one of my toons. maxed it out and ended up getting everything but the chest piece for FWC on my hunter. Not bad for a few hours of boring ass gameplay work. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back