Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the orb generation via Masterworks is a pretty solid deal... guy on Reddit generated ~65 orbs during a single strike. That sounds like a hell of a lot more fun than what we've seen with D2 so far.

I got to masterwork my Nameless Midnight, and it's pretty awesome just getting double kills and an orb for you and your team pop up. It definitely helps a ton, as I've been able to not conserve a super and just use it knowing I can get another one much faster this way.

I don't like the drop rate on the master works weapons, and I wish you'd get 3-4 master works tokens with the nightfall or something, but oh well. It's worth grinding for a bit.

And I'm moving Tuesday, and not sure when I'll have internet again :(

Looks like the orb generation via Masterworks is a pretty solid deal... guy on Reddit generated ~65 orbs during a single strike. That sounds like a hell of a lot more fun than what we've seen with D2 so far.
they look smaller then normal orbs I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not. I made sure to make the nameless midnight and better devils masterworks before anything else just for the orb drops and have been getting 25-30 per strike which helps alot when I like to set on my super.

Still trying to get this nameless midnight. Lol, been grinding the fuck out of strikes with medallions. Did get a masterworks positive outlook though. First masterworks weapon. So badass.

Man the grind for the DLC weapons is sooooooo boring. Ducking heroic strikes again and again and again... grrrrrr...

I feel like saying fuck it...

Man the grind for the DLC weapons is sooooooo boring. Ducking heroic strikes again and again and again... grrrrrr...

I feel like saying fuck it...
the verse weapons? Or the new vendor weapons?

the verse weapons? Or the new vendor weapons?

Verse weapons. The public events I don't mind as much because I got that rotation on EDZ down to a science and rarely ever wait more than 30 secs (if ever at all) for an event to drop. It's good for glimmer and exotic farming.

But the strike are infuriatingly boring. It takes at minimum 10 strikes to collect 20 of these shits and I have yet to find a blue one doing it. Sometimes they drop just one green one and like fuck u bungle. Not only that but yesterday I ran them with three of coins and didn't get one exotic drop for four hours!.. then I read up n the 3oC bug and I'm like "bungie fucked again!!"

Verse weapons. The public events I don't mind as much because I got that rotation on EDZ down to a science and rarely ever wait more than 30 secs (if ever at all) for an event to drop. It's good for glimmer and exotic farming.

But the strike are infuriatingly boring. It takes at minimum 10 strikes to collect 20 of these shits and I have yet to find a blue one doing it. Sometimes they drop just one green one and like fuck u bungle. Not only that but yesterday I ran them with three of coins and didn't get one exotic drop for four hours!.. then I read up n the 3oC bug and I'm like "bungie fucked again!!"
try pvp for them the matchs are shorter and you 1 or 2 of them per match. I've gotten 3 or 4 blues while doing the call to arms weekly on all my guys plus the pvp boons are giving out decent rewards.

Could not wait for boxing day sales so I picked up CoO today damn game got me hooked.

Seems most of the increase of gear drops don't work.

Still trying to get this nameless midnight. Lol, been grinding the fuck out of strikes with medallions. Did get a masterworks positive outlook though. First masterworks weapon. So badass.

Lol, I have gotten everything except the nm. I have the hand cannon, the night shade, the curtain call, the side arm. Fucking everything else. I’m stoked about the masterwork po, but this sheisty piece of shit needs to fucking give it to me eventually.

Yep, sounds like it.

I got the exotic ghost shell that's suppose to give you extra loot from public events it's broken too

I really love the look of the Mercury Armourset for the hunter, so I decided to run my two Alt characters through the CoO story last night just so I could have access to Mercury with all three characters and grind for Mercury tokens
(and use them all with my Hunter to unlock all the gear). Did the Warlock first, then started on my Titan a little late.

So it was about 12:15am last night and I was on my Titan, and I saw my Flashpoint was at 50%, but I had to get to bed, right? I resigned myself to going to bed without completing the Flashpoint. I had a marker that told me to go see Brother Vance in the Lighthouse, so I quick travelled to the Lighthouse and when I spawned in, a Public Event was just starting. So I ran over and did it.

Then I quick travelled to the lighthouse again to see Vance, and when I spawned in, there was another public event. So I ran over and did it. Then my Milestone was done.

So I quick travelled to the Lighthouse again. ANOTHER Public event. Fuck it. I ran over and did it. Then finally after three in a row, I quick travelled over to the Lighthouse and there was no Public event.

I was kinda stoked, because I really wanted to finish the flashpoint before going to bed, but didn't want to stay up any longer because I get up for work at 5:50am....

So today I will go cash in all the tokens with my Hunter to unlock the gear set. I have the Helmet and Chest so far.

try pvp for them the matchs are shorter and you 1 or 2 of them per match. I've gotten 3 or 4 blues while doing the call to arms weekly on all my guys plus the pvp boons are giving out decent rewards.

not a huge pvp fan. I tried it last week and never got a blue one.

and I am on my 7th verse weapon (including the St14 shotty). :/

I don't have a single Verse Weapon yet. I don't even know how you get them.

I did get the Starmap Shell Exotic ghost. It's pretty awesome. It detects loot caches within 50 meters on any location.

I did get the Starmap Shell Exotic ghost. It's pretty awesome. It detects loot caches within 50 meters on any location.

sweet!..

Just run the 3 heroic adventures on Mercury and then talk to Brother Vance. He'll give you a cube and you have to charge it by running strikes/crucible, public events, and nightfall/something else I think to get 1-3 different type of things that will charge each cube. Each cube gives you a verse weapon.

Last edited:
how? is that a random drop?
I actually bought silver to get some bright engrams and it was in one. My Hunter got the Star Map Shell it detects chest in a 50 meter radius on all locations plus gets extra glimmer out of chest and generates gunsmith telementry data on all elemental kills. Then my Warlock got the Cosmos Shell that makes all XP gains increased by 10% along with the gunsmith telementry. The ones my Hunter and Warlock got was just random ones from turning in bright engrams from earning xp.

not a huge pvp fan. I tried it last week and never got a blue one.

and I am on my 7th verse weapon (including the St14 shotty). :/
I not a fan of the pvp but it's faster as long as you don't keep getting control to get the paradox stuff.

you have to do the adventures on Mercury to unlock the heroic adventures then once you complete a heroic adventure he'll give you a verse you'll need to collect stuff to unlock.
http://www.metabomb.net/destiny-2/g...-weapon-list-ingredients-forging-and-verses-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back