Destiny 2, v1: Keep your spoilers to yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I'm wondering what the issue is. My friend who has a 1080 was having worse drops than I was. We're both running i5s and his is a little older than mine, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it because it certainly shouldn't be his video card.
I think they fucked something up during their maintenance today.

I think they fucked something up during their maintenance today.

Cozmo23 (community manager assist next to Deej) replied on a thread about this on Reddit saying they are aware and investigating. Hopefully they will have it fixed soon as it seems to be pretty wide-spread.

they going to allow you to buy faction armour this time or is that in season 2?

I really wish purple engrams would drop higher if you're already max light. I hate getting 295, 298, etc when I'm 305.
Yep. Good for nothing except Gunsmith Materials.

You know they gave Dead Orbit the grenade launcher prize to keep all the edge lords from working for them.

I finally hit level 20. What the hell do I do now?

When you are on the world map, hold L2 (PS4) to bring up activities u can do to get rewards. Unlock your patrols, run the crucible challenges and you will get several challenges you can do every week to get luminous engrams (higher level to help u level up).

Do those every week per character. Find people to help you run the nightfall also. Goal is to get to 270 light lvl min so u can participate in the raid. Watch some vids on how to level up in destiny 2. Check all your gear for legendary mods (purple). Hold onto those and infuse other items into them for now.

When you are on the world map, hold L2 (PS4) to bring up activities u can do to get rewards. Unlock your patrols, run the crucible challenges and you will get several challenges you can do every week to get luminous engrams (higher level to help u level up).

Do those every week per character. Find people to help you run the nightfall also. Goal is to get to 270 light lvl min so u can participate in the raid. Watch some vids on how to level up in destiny 2. Check all your gear for legendary mods (purple). Hold onto those and infuse other items into them for now.
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back