Destiny 2, v1: Keep your spoilers to yourself! | Page 5

Discussion in 'Video Game Forum' started by StabbyMcHatchet, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Eazy123 Brown Belt

Eazy123
    Totally. I thought he was going to turn into something else and was like "That's it?"

It would have been a little tougher if
    they didn't give you recharges for your special left and right

rikwebb likes this.
  2. Ashton Allez Cuisine!

Ashton
    He bugged out on me at about 40% and kept his nova bomb immunity for like 20 minutes, so no.

3. tru3f4n Brown Belt

tru3f4n
    just running around doing pve stuff gives you tokens to exchange with the NPCs on whatever worlds after you complete the story. Between 20-30 of them ranks you up with them where you get new weapons and armour. So anytime you open a chest you get one, completing patrols gives you one, side storys give you some, public events gives you some, lost sectors give you some and so on.

Eazy123 likes this.
  4. StabbyMcHatchet Add StabbyMcHatchet on Youtube Facebook & Twitter

StabbyMcHatchet
    So glad to see clan support. We are hammering the clan stuff out pretty hard.
    I took care of the Crucible Clan rewards and three of our guys took care of the Nightfall Clan rewards. It's so cool that everyone in the clan gets these engrams from Hawthorne.

I have brought my Hunter up to 269 and started working on my Warlock. The arc Hunter with that staff may not look as cool as the Blade Dancer did, but he is bad ass and extremely destructive.

I am really impressed with the weapons and I have fallen in love with a few green and blue weapons along the way as I leveled up. They have done such a nice job with the weapons. I love the classifications as well, and I love that fusions, Shogun etc are now Power weapons, because they have made them VERY powerful. Fusion rifles are ultra-deadly when coupled with the complimentary element.

This game is amazing. I put in thousands of hours on D1. I can't see this one getting any less love so far.

rikwebb, ThulsaDooom and Fraz like this.
  5. StabbyMcHatchet Add StabbyMcHatchet on Youtube Facebook & Twitter

StabbyMcHatchet
    It's not much different, but it's much better. Does that help?

ThulsaDooom likes this.
  6. Ashton Allez Cuisine!

Ashton
    you should see the exotic fusion rifle merciless. It lowers the charge time for every shot that doesn't kill the target you are shooting. It is a yellow bar slayer

7. Sturm 151 Belt

Sturm
    Damn guys I only hit 240 and I'm busy tonight and Wednesday. How are the nightfall strikes?

8. tru3f4n Brown Belt

tru3f4n
    gay

9. tru3f4n Brown Belt

tru3f4n
    I just got that one about 5 mins ago and put it in the vault. how fast is the recharge that doesn't kill?

Fraz likes this.
  10. Fraz The Dado

Fraz
    What good exotics have you guys got so far?

Got an energy assault rifle called Hard Light.

It's pretty great for both pvp and pve, it has no damage drop off over any range.

11. Eazy123 Brown Belt

Eazy123
    My exotics:
    Lucky Raspberry
    Vigilance Wing
    Sunshot
    Tractor Cannon

The Sunshot is by far the one I use most since it makes everything explode and causes splash damage. Sometimes one show takes 3-4 out in a chain. I also like Lucky Raspberry as it enhances arc grenades and has a chance to immediately refill its meter upon doing damage.

12. usmctanker242 Black Belt

usmctanker242
    Just ran the Nightfall and it's not just a simple "run and done." They have a timer which is a pain, but you get a few seconds added on for each of the enemies you kill. The problem is that in this weeks Nightfall there's a few parts where you're just sitting there waiting for the ghost to scan, or for an elevator to move. So it's just eating up time. You also really need to know the strike and know when you have to fight and when you can just run on through.

Finally, you need a plan to kill the boss in time. This week (not sure if it will always be like this though) the burn changes about every minute or so. So we all decided to use the Arc-class for a mobile super, and waited until the burn changed to Arc (a little message appears telling you what the burn is) and we all popped our supers and melted the boss. Without a system such as that it's tough to kill the boss in time and especially so if the burn isn't matching up and you're running out of time. Also, you can re-spawn yourself after 20 seconds of being dead, so if the whole team dies, you're just sitting there watching the timer for the strike rundown as you're waiting to revive yourself.

So it just requires a bit more coordination that in D1 though it's not too hard. The rewards were pretty good in my experience... I went in as a LL 268 and came out as a LL 272.

Sturm likes this.
  13. usmctanker242 Black Belt

usmctanker242
    Hard Light is pretty brutal in the Crucible right now. It's an exotic from D1 and it didn't have much use there, but it works quite well now! haha

14. Fraz The Dado

Fraz
    Yeah just read that it was in D1, don't think i ever had it. Couldn't remember it.

15. usmctanker242 Black Belt

usmctanker242
    It had no real use in D1 outside of being able to shoot into those "black doors" which spawn enemies. The "screen shake" when using it was enough to make you sick.

Fraz likes this.
  16. Ashton Allez Cuisine!

Ashton
    By the bottom half of the magazine it fires nearly as fast as you can pull the trigger, its like a slower, semi-auto pocket infinity.

17. tru3f4n Brown Belt

tru3f4n
    My exotics

Armour
    Mask of the Quiet One
    Actium War Rig
    Lion Rampant

Guns
    MIDA Multi-Tool
    Sturm
    Coldheart
    Skyburner's Oath <--- from the photo of it I thouth it was a smg then used it and was wondering why it was only firing one round at a time then I was like oh
    Sunshot
    D.A.R.C.I.
    The Prospector
    Merciless

I think it took me around 3-4 months to get this much in D1

18. tru3f4n Brown Belt

tru3f4n
    I might have to check it out

19. tru3f4n Brown Belt

tru3f4n
    ppl tried to spam it in pvp once autorifles got a buff there videos of fireteams just shooting without looking on smaller maps.

20. Eazy123 Brown Belt

Eazy123
    Got excited when I got an exotic engram while doing a heroic event and fuck me...another lucky raspberry lol

What's the purpose of the torn letters and purple powder you get from Cayde?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017