Destiny 2, v1: Keep your spoilers to yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished up my first runthrough with my Warlock yesterday, anyone else feel the Ghaul battle a little underwhelming?

Totally. I thought he was going to turn into something else and was like "That's it?"

It would have been a little tougher if
they didn't give you recharges for your special left and right

Finished up my first runthrough with my Warlock yesterday, anyone else feel the Ghaul battle a little underwhelming? Loved the rest of the story though. Also love the soundtrack too probably as much as the first game.

He bugged out on me at about 40% and kept his nova bomb immunity for like 20 minutes, so no.

How do people get some of these crazy outfits? I have a knight one but it's nothing fancy like some people have.

Did two strikes last night and some Crucible this morning. I don't find PvP much fun in most games and this is no different. I don't know where some people find these crazy ass weapons.
just running around doing pve stuff gives you tokens to exchange with the NPCs on whatever worlds after you complete the story. Between 20-30 of them ranks you up with them where you get new weapons and armour. So anytime you open a chest you get one, completing patrols gives you one, side storys give you some, public events gives you some, lost sectors give you some and so on.

So glad to see clan support. We are hammering the clan stuff out pretty hard.
I took care of the Crucible Clan rewards and three of our guys took care of the Nightfall Clan rewards. It's so cool that everyone in the clan gets these engrams from Hawthorne.

I have brought my Hunter up to 269 and started working on my Warlock. The arc Hunter with that staff may not look as cool as the Blade Dancer did, but he is bad ass and extremely destructive.

I am really impressed with the weapons and I have fallen in love with a few green and blue weapons along the way as I leveled up. They have done such a nice job with the weapons. I love the classifications as well, and I love that fusions, Shogun etc are now Power weapons, because they have made them VERY powerful. Fusion rifles are ultra-deadly when coupled with the complimentary element.

This game is amazing. I put in thousands of hours on D1. I can't see this one getting any less love so far.

So glad to see clan support. We are hammering the clan stuff out pretty hard.
I took care of the Crucible Clan rewards and three of our guys took care of the Nightfall Clan rewards. It's so cool that everyone in the clan gets these engrams from Hawthorne.

I have brought my Hunter up to 269 and started working on my Warlock. The arc Hunter with that staff may not look as cool as the Blade Dancer did, but he is bad ass and extremely destructive.

I am really impressed with the weapons and I have fallen in love with a few green and blue weapons along the way as I leveled up. They have done such a nice job with the weapons. I love the classifications as well, and I love that fusions, Shogun etc are now Power weapons, because they have made them VERY powerful. Fusion rifles are ultra-deadly when coupled with the complimentary element.

This game is amazing. I put in thousands of hours on D1. I can't see this one getting any less love so far.

you should see the exotic fusion rifle merciless. It lowers the charge time for every shot that doesn't kill the target you are shooting. It is a yellow bar slayer

Damn guys I only hit 240 and I'm busy tonight and Wednesday. How are the nightfall strikes?

you should see the exotic fusion rifle merciless. It lowers the charge time for every shot that doesn't kill the target you are shooting. It is a yellow bar slayer
I just got that one about 5 mins ago and put it in the vault. how fast is the recharge that doesn't kill?

What good exotics have you guys got so far?

Got an energy assault rifle called Hard Light.

It's pretty great for both pvp and pve, it has no damage drop off over any range.

My exotics:
Lucky Raspberry
Vigilance Wing
Sunshot
Tractor Cannon

The Sunshot is by far the one I use most since it makes everything explode and causes splash damage. Sometimes one show takes 3-4 out in a chain. I also like Lucky Raspberry as it enhances arc grenades and has a chance to immediately refill its meter upon doing damage.

Damn guys I only hit 240 and I'm busy tonight and Wednesday. How are the nightfall strikes?

Just ran the Nightfall and it's not just a simple "run and done." They have a timer which is a pain, but you get a few seconds added on for each of the enemies you kill. The problem is that in this weeks Nightfall there's a few parts where you're just sitting there waiting for the ghost to scan, or for an elevator to move. So it's just eating up time. You also really need to know the strike and know when you have to fight and when you can just run on through.

Finally, you need a plan to kill the boss in time. This week (not sure if it will always be like this though) the burn changes about every minute or so. So we all decided to use the Arc-class for a mobile super, and waited until the burn changed to Arc (a little message appears telling you what the burn is) and we all popped our supers and melted the boss. Without a system such as that it's tough to kill the boss in time and especially so if the burn isn't matching up and you're running out of time. Also, you can re-spawn yourself after 20 seconds of being dead, so if the whole team dies, you're just sitting there watching the timer for the strike rundown as you're waiting to revive yourself.

So it just requires a bit more coordination that in D1 though it's not too hard. The rewards were pretty good in my experience... I went in as a LL 268 and came out as a LL 272.

What good exotics have you guys got so far?

Got an energy assault rifle called Hard Light.

It's pretty great for both pvp and pve, it has no damage drop off over any range.

Hard Light is pretty brutal in the Crucible right now. It's an exotic from D1 and it didn't have much use there, but it works quite well now! haha

Hard Light is pretty brutal in the Crucible right now. It's an exotic from D1 and it didn't have much use there, but it works quite well now! haha

Yeah just read that it was in D1, don't think i ever had it. Couldn't remember it.

Yeah just read that it was in D1, don't think i ever had it. Couldn't remember it.

It had no real use in D1 outside of being able to shoot into those "black doors" which spawn enemies. The "screen shake" when using it was enough to make you sick.

I just got that one about 5 mins ago and put it in the vault. how fast is the recharge that doesn't kill?

By the bottom half of the magazine it fires nearly as fast as you can pull the trigger, its like a slower, semi-auto pocket infinity.

My exotics

Armour
Mask of the Quiet One
Actium War Rig
Lion Rampant

Guns
MIDA Multi-Tool
Sturm
Coldheart
Skyburner's Oath <--- from the photo of it I thouth it was a smg then used it and was wondering why it was only firing one round at a time then I was like oh
Sunshot
D.A.R.C.I.
The Prospector
Merciless

I think it took me around 3-4 months to get this much in D1

By the bottom half of the magazine it fires nearly as fast as you can pull the trigger, its like a slower, semi-auto pocket infinity.
I might have to check it out

It had no real use in D1 outside of being able to shoot into those "black doors" which spawn enemies. The "screen shake" when using it was enough to make you sick.
ppl tried to spam it in pvp once autorifles got a buff there videos of fireteams just shooting without looking on smaller maps.

Got excited when I got an exotic engram while doing a heroic event and fuck me...another lucky raspberry lol

What's the purpose of the torn letters and purple powder you get from Cayde?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back