Destiny 2, v1: Keep your spoilers to yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had 14% progress om my Crucible milestone last week but when I turned the game on yesterday I was at 0%
Do these milestones have time limits or something?

Yep - happened to me when I was around 70% earlier this week. Fuck doing that all over again

I find it somewhat fuck'd I can go into the pvp with a lvl 3 or 4 hunter and hold my own agianst lvl 20 guys when using white weapons.

nah just reinforces the fact that you are good/great at pvp. I am trash at pvp and do somewhat okay (1-3 kdr). my clanmates are sick though... they average 5-10 kdr...

also it was always like this even in destiny 1. a great pvp player could pick up the game and PWN u with regular weapons.

Had 14% progress om my Crucible milestone last week but when I turned the game on yesterday I was at 0%
Do these milestones have time limits or something?

Yep - happened to me when I was around 70% earlier this week. Fuck doing that all over again

The challenges reset on Tuesdays, iirc. The Crucible ones can take a while to complete, so don't wait until Monday to start.

The challenges reset on Tuesdays, iirc. The Crucible ones can take a while to complete, so don't wait until Monday to start.

Yeah I started on Wednesday or Thursday the previous week, I just really don't care for PvP, even though I came out on top a couple of matches. So I move slow when it comes to the Crucible.

Welp, tarding my way though. LOL, had to google how to unlock the other sub classes. I have the Hunter. Level 14 with about 150 light and just finished the first Nessus mission. Gotta go to the woods and get some shard or something so I can get the gunslinger class.

I definitely agree about the lone wolf play list. It won't happen, but it would be nice. The fact that they have skill-based-matchmaking in Quickplay is fuckin' stupid. You would have thought they would have learned from the first game to keep that shit away, but nope.

I have no problem with people wanting to hold pockets in Competitive or Trials. Four-stacks that go into Quickplay and are constantly on each others dick are another story.

Also, it's probably just my internet, but the hit detection in this game seems fucked.
Its just a bitch playing solo with SBMM, not trying to sweat my ass off every game in quickplay.

Sorry bro, Tanker is right on this; you just didn't see many people running lower classes gear after a while because everyone had already done the grind to legendary stuff.
nah y'all could be right I just never saw it except for that one hand cannon then agian I barely did any pvp for the first 3-5 months until the damn beaver errors kept me out of pve. It just seemed like you said everyone already did the grind plus didn't they release the thing to boost you to lvl once the dark below came out.

nah just reinforces the fact that you are good/great at pvp. I am trash at pvp and do somewhat okay (1-3 kdr). my clanmates are sick though... they average 5-10 kdr...

also it was always like this even in destiny 1. a great pvp player could pick up the game and PWN u with regular weapons.
no I'm average at best that's why I brought it up.

bullshit the only time shit like that happened in D1 was when lag was involved I never got outgunned in pvp by any blues except the painted big cheif Mk. 45 pre hand cannon nerfs but never any whites or greens.

I didn't say YOU were outplayed, but Crucible has always been normalized so the only difference between the white / green / blue / purple / yellow weapons is the perks. The stats are pretty much the same overall so there's no reason that using white weapons was a significant handicap.

no I'm average at best that's why I brought it up.

were you playing competitive or the casual one? the casual one is where obviously all the casual players are playing and anyone can get a good kdr there. a clan can go in and generally steamroll through the competition unless they run into another clan running it. we generally only do it to get our milestones.

were you playing competitive or the casual one? the casual one is where obviously all the casual players are playing and anyone can get a good kdr there. a clan can go in and generally steamroll through the competition unless they run into another clan running it. we generally only do it to get our milestones.
With sbbm in Quickplay the only actual difference between the two choices is the game types available.

Last edited:
I was going to complain about the raid gear that I got as drops, but upon further consideration, I won't.

After one full run and one half run, I have everything for a full raidgear load-out except for the helmet, gloves and boots.

I find the drop rates for loot are pretty good this time around.

Quickplay is only against casuals if you are a casual yourself. Sbmm makes me play against players of similar skill, which im not trying to do in quickplay.

Quickplay is only against casuals if you are a casual yourself. Sbmm makes me play against players of similar skill, which im not trying to do in quickplay.

ahhh.. its probably why whenever I play with my clan we dominate. I am so bad it drops the competition we face!.. lol

ahhh.. its probably why whenever I play with my clan we dominate. I am so bad it drops the competition we face!.. lol
Not saying you're bad, just how sbmm works. Like for example, bungie announced recently changes to comp mode. If you've been kicking ass, you're going to play harder opponents. Same for if you've been getting your ass kicked, you'll play people more towards your skill level.

it was for the first two parts of the pvp milestone so two in each the two matchs in the quick play I got 2.29/1.17 & competitive 3.50/0.64 that last match is what I thought they was all going to be at.

Holy shit, that nightfall might have been the stupidest fucking thing I've ever done in a video game.

Holy shit, that nightfall might have been the stupidest fucking thing I've ever done in a video game.
I haven't decided if I am going to bother this week...

I haven't decided if I am going to bother this week...

It's not so bad as long as you take your time and kill the guys on the pikes. There's also a few areas where there are 7-8 of those "anomalies" that you have to shoot to get more time. If you find those, and most are easy to find, it's not too bad time-wise. Certainly not a fun Nightfall, but I've seen guys going in there with RiskRunner and just having a great time with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back