Destiny 2, v1: Keep your spoilers to yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow shot comes with bloodbound automatically rolled in and does a shitlload of damage on hit. When paired with a vortex grenade it is just obscene. I'm using the spec with vanish in smoke and with gamblers dodge cooling down my melee on each dodge I can vanish extremely often, which is fantastic for pve. I haven't really paid attention to Shadow shot orb generation, so I'm not sure if it's as good as d1 in that regard.

Nightstalker rules. I'm usually a titan and I do not regret starting with a hunter at all.
That's good I liked Nightstalker in d1. My friends got the game before me so I got relegated to starting as Titan. Feelsbad.

My experience with Destiny.

-Claims to be a game where you dont have to buy a new version like call of duty every year

-I buy Destiny, beat it, then quit for a bit

-Come back to Destiny and I cant play without buying $100 of expansions

-Destiny 2 comes out. Nothing carries over.

RIP in peace

can someone aware me on how this game is different or better than the first one .

Just unlocked strikes. Level 12

So many level 20s running around. People are hammering the game

{<doc}wat.

Wtf i haven't even earned any shaders yet, can you only get them at a certain level or something?
You can find them in chests, get them from faction packages, get them from bright engrams, and I'm sure there are more places. Having shaders be consumable is an absolute joke.

Just unlocked strikes. Level 12

So many level 20s running around. People are hammering the game

No shit man... Datto already posted a video of completing the Nightfall. haha

can someone aware me on how this game is different or better than the first one .

- better story

- faster load times

- public events are displayed on your map (including start time)

- fast travel

- no longer need to return to orbit to travel from planet to planet

- better story

- faster load times

- public events are displayed on your map (including start time)

- fast travel

- no longer need to return to orbit to travel from planet to planet

-progression feels very rewarding

-fun side missions, lost sectors, good boss battles

-Overall this game is very good and the UI takes a bit of time to get used to, but once you do it works very well and is quite intuitive.

No shit man... Datto already posted a video of completing the Nightfall. haha

Crazy, i probably won't even attempt a nightfall for a week or 2.

You can find them in chests, get them from faction packages, get them from bright engrams, and I'm sure there are more places. Having shaders be consumable is an absolute joke.

Agreed, retarded idea

Crazy, i probably won't even attempt a nightfall for a week or 2.

Yeah, I thought the same as well, but apparently there are 2 versions of the Nightfall, the Light Level 240 version and another 300 level version called "The Prestigious."

https://gamerant.com/destiny-2-prestige-difficulty-raid-nightfall/

I've played quite a bit, taken my time, and really enjoyed everything and I just hit LL 240. So I'll give it a go this week once I get a few of my buddies together. I started playing about 4 hours or so after it dropped yesterday and I was seeing Level 20's within a few hours. People have gone batshit crazy speed-leveling so they could be ready for the raid which drops on Wedneday, Sep 13.
https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46226?modal=true

The shader thing is silly, but just playing through the missions and finding a couple of "Bright Engrams" I must have 20+ shaders that I haven't even looked at yet. So it's not like they aren't dropping and the only way to get them is to buy from Eververse.

I totally understand the "slippery slope" of microtransactions, but the community over on r/DestinyTheGame are acting as though it's the worst thing to ever happen in the history of gaming. I think once people get some hours in the game they'll realize it's not as big of an issue as they are making it out to be. I say this all the time but if people were willing to pay $100 for the base version of a game, rather than $60, then microtransactions wouldn't be anywhere near as prevalent as they are now.

Re : Shaders

Here's Luke Smith's response to this issue and I have to say that I pretty much agree with him.

Shaders are earned through gameplay: leveling, chests, engrams, vendors. We expect you’ll be flush w/ Shaders as you continue to play. (1/4)

When you reach level 20, Shaders will drop more often: vendor rewards, destination play and endgame activities. (2/4)

Shaders are now an ongoing reward for playing. Customization will inspire gameplay. Each planet has unique armor and Shader rewards. (3/4)

With D2, we want statements like "I want to run the Raid, Trials, or go back to Titan to get more of its Shader" to be possible. (4/4)

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/6yp6ps/luke_smith_comments_on_shaders/

GIMME MY GODDAMN SPARROW

Srsly people are pissed about shaders and you don't get a sparrow until level 20 or you finish the campaign?

@Cheese you're Shoeless Clown huh? I think I have some wares you may be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back