Destiny 2, v1: Keep your spoilers to yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit just got a legendary engram then in the same public event I got a exotic engram in the chest. Either I'm lucky or this game likes giving loot out

Those guys are hopeless at games, no chance they'll do it lol
It'll be fun as fuck to watch though.

Especially hilarious given how much Ray (aka BrownMan) had to carry them through the raids in D1.

And SC Slayerage, aka TheLegendHimself, are worlds first.

Pretty cool looking Raid... LOTS of coordination required.

Edit : Right at about 6 hours for the first completion.

This raid looks like a pug nightmare. Tons of coordination, limited res, and a wipe mechanic if people stay dead too long.

I suck at PvP but dominated Survival in competitive just to get the XP for my clan. Just to get some bullshit pulse rifle

Feels good man

And SC Slayerage, aka TheLegendHimself, are worlds first.

Pretty cool looking Raid... LOTS of coordination required.

Edit : Right at about 6 hours for the first completion.

Who the fuck plays one mission 6 hours straight

I suck at PvP but dominated Survival in competitive just to get the XP for my clan. Just to get some bullshit pulse rifle

Feels good man
how much xp gos toward Shaxx weekly pvp bounty doing competitive pvp vs quickplay? I don't care for clash or control because of not knowing the maps yet but I got murdered doing Survival and hate countdown but if they give out more then 13% per game on the weekly would do them instead. As for the clan stuff those endgrams are nice all I got was a fusion rifle but it was LL285 for the pvp part and weekly personal was 2 LL280+ arms. Hopefully I'll get a couple clanmates to run the Nightfall maybe even get the Rat King.

how much xp gos toward Shaxx weekly pvp bounty doing competitive pvp vs quickplay? I don't care for clash or control because of not knowing the maps yet but I got murdered doing Survival and hate countdown but if they give out more then 13% per game on the weekly would do them instead. As for the clan stuff those endgrams are nice all I got was a fusion rifle but it was LL285 for the pvp part and weekly personal was 2 LL280+ arms. Hopefully I'll get a couple clanmates to run the Nightfall maybe even get the Rat King.
I really don't know - I think I got 500xp for my clan but that was only for 2 matches of competitive and it was in my milestones so I did it anyway. Countdown is bullshit we got murdered with zero rounds won lol

Loving the game so far, but goddamn that third portion of the raid was annoying. Tried it with a group of randoms for about 5 hours before bailing without completing it. Don't want to give any spoilers, but I think people will know it when they come across it.

Damn, the guns, and game itself, all felt so smooth in Destiny and in this one everything feels so clunky and sloppy. It's a shame.

Loving the game so far, but goddamn that third portion of the raid was annoying. Tried it with a group of randoms for about 5 hours before bailing without completing it. Don't want to give any spoilers, but I think people will know it when they come across it.

The dogs or the connect 4 run around with the ball part?

Got two exotic engrams to drop last night and ended up with my second and third Wardcliff rocket launcher. Your RNG is bullshit Bungie lol.

That thing would be a beast if the rockets weren't also rng. I'm seriously wondering if some of the exotics were outsourced and Bungie barely tested them or they're far too scared to let us have fun with powerful exotics like the OG Gjallarhorn, Thorn, Last Word, Hawkmoon, Mythoclast.

The dogs or the connect 4 run around with the ball part?

The dogs. Maybe it was just because it was a bunch of rando's, but goddamn we couldn't get it done. Pretty much one or two people always trying to go solo and blow it. Should have just quit after the first dozen wipes, but I try not to be that guy.

If you're telling me the raid gets worse, I might just put it off for a while. That, and it really looks like the loot drops were really minimal. However, it does look like there might be a bit of secret rooms that contribute to the loot pool.

Got 3 exotic engrams today and lime 7 or so legendary. Of the 3 exotic engrams I got Graviton Lance, Sweet Business which is a dope ass minigun that gets more accurate the longer you hold it down and it has a 99 round clip. Also got a cool helmet called the Foetracer.

I don't know if anyone gives a crap, but I made a post on Reddit about the things we found that helped nail the nightfall with 5+ minutes remaining:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/6zuemq/some_tips_that_will_help_you_through_the/

Appreciated. I didn't even think about ONE person being void and another solar, another arc. Makes much more sense.

Have to be honest, I think they're fucking up the Nightfalls by putting timers that aren't easily increased like by killing trash mobs. The main goal of Nightfalls now seems to be how fast can you skip this part and can you cheese this part in any way. I'm kind of bummed I get penalized for shooting things in a shooter. Yet another case of Bungie throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. I'll probably run them until I'm close to max light and then skip them. Too tedious and just not fun like NFs in the past. Prism is cool though..and sn interesting take on burns. I hope every NF doesn't have a dumb countdown mechanic but I'm sadly probably very wrong.

<mma3>

Is the Nightfall strike relatively completeable? IDGAF if I do it with 5 minutes left or not, I just want the cheevo. I've been putting off that one and then also the Shaxx cheevo since I don't like PvP much.

Shaxx cheevo is 2 games on quickplay then depending on your teams takes 5-7 or so wins to do then its done
Anyone got a clan on ps4 i can join? My only friend that played destiny is snowed under with work so hasnt been able to touch d2 probs pointless having a clan with just 2 people anyway.

I've just joined a clan thats all PS4 if your still after one

Got a quick 45mins in last night and managed to jump upto 253LL, lot easier than i thought. Got the Eater of Worlds quest to do with the raid at somepoint now.

Got two exotic engrams to drop last night and ended up with my second and third Wardcliff rocket launcher. Your RNG is bullshit Bungie lol.

That thing would be a beast if the rockets weren't also rng. I'm seriously wondering if some of the exotics were outsourced and Bungie barely tested them or they're far too scared to let us have fun with powerful exotics like the OG Gjallarhorn, Thorn, Last Word, Hawkmoon, Mythoclast.
lol I got the Wardcliffe last night too

Here is how I dealt with the Bathers in the raid last night:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back