Destiny 2 reveal TODAY!

No recoil for PC??? Wtf!!?? Don't make it too easy now bungie... o_O

https://www.finder.com.au/destiny-2-no-recoil-pc

"As if mouse aiming wasn’t easy enough, project lead Mark Noseworthy mentioned something that’ll make pulling off headshots in Destiny 2 even easier for PC players: there’s no recoil. Read on for the full quote from Noseworthy on how recoil is being handled on PC for Destiny 2, and why the decision was made."

Project lead Mark Noseworthy;
"Yeah, we’ve thought about that quite a bit. Ultimately, we have one design for the game. And so, if you’re playing the Raid on PC or you’re playing it on PlayStation [4], it’s the same Raid. It’s the same experience. And we’re going to try and keep them as similar as possible, because hopefully we want this to be the best experience. We may look in a few places where weapons need to be handled differently, and we’ll treat them slightly differently.

For instance, there’s no recoil on guns on PC because recoil on the controller feels really good. ‘I’m firing, I’m firing, I’m firing, oh, I’m losing control of my gun a little bit.’ That feels great, especially with magnetism and all the magic in the controller that makes you feel it. With a mouse and keyboard, you don’t want the mouse moving without you moving it, so recoil doesn’t feel good, so there is no recoil on PC.

There are a couple of key ways we’re going to try and change it, make it so it feels native to that platform, because we want people to feel like Destiny 2 is built for PC."

So basically take one of the strongest aspects of Destiny, the gunplay, and completely ditch what makes it great for the PC version?
<JagsKiddingMe>

I'm still waiting for scope wobble then agian I guess if you can move side to side and jump in the air like a fairy and it doesn't fuckup your primaries aim maybe there's some magic in play.

yep i am no longer officially paying attention this pussy ass shit.

Blizzard did the same thing with the Overwatch launch. Took them two months, but they eventually patched out the Pc version far enough away from the crutched console version.

Lol, Bungie is the worst at PR and talking about their own game.

Looks alright, just tough to get over the fact they literally scammed day one buyers out of their money, and intentionally held the first game back and made it shittier than it should've been because ps3 xbox 360 and $$$. So fuck em.

Lol, Bungie is the worst at PR and talking about their own game.
like them talking about not wanting a toxic game community yet let laggy fucks rule in the pvp and the redbar fucks think teabagging is ok for them. I was playing with a hunter whos cloak was stretching all the way across screen and no redbar in sight and he kills me with a golden through a wall I tell him and he calls me garbage get gud kid.

like them talking about not wanting a toxic game community yet let laggy fucks rule in the pvp and the redbar fucks think teabagging is ok for them. I was playing with a hunter whos cloak was stretching all the way across screen and no redbar in sight and he kills me with a golden through a wall I tell him and he calls me garbage get gud kid.

With any big online game, toxicity is inevitable. I've found 99% of lfg games to be filled with really cool and fun people but there's always that douchebag try hard lurking somewhere. I've never experience anything close to some of those Overwatch/Dota 2/LoL toxic youtube videos.

We'll see how this "new" network structure works for PVP. My cynical, hatin' ass thinks pvp groups got reduced to 4v4 to lessen red bars, they didn't want to pay for dedicated servers, and possibly they just didn't have enough time to completely rework their network code.

I hope the 4v4 reduce the redbars but there 's times where ppl are showing greenbars but everytime time you shoot them it's like half your mag is filled with ghost bullets and they aren't affected by flinch. I'll just have to wait and see in D2 but I doubt I'll step a foot into pvp for the first couple of month unless they reworked the loot system and they make it worth while to getting shit on.

Just saw a thing talking about them making every gun from scratch so if they need to nerf or buff a gun they can do it to the single gun instead of a whole class or archetype of guns. I really hope that is true because the whole nerf of handcannons due to the Thorn and TLW is bs especially when it was the 22/81 that got hosed along with the 32/68 type of handcannons. Plus has anyone ever used the 15/94 archetype of handcannons effectively in PvP outside of hitting someone in the body with a sniper rifle then finshing them of with one.

Just saw a thing talking about them making every gun from scratch so if they need to nerf or buff a gun they can do it to the single gun instead of a whole class or archetype of guns. I really hope that is true because the whole nerf of handcannons due to the Thorn and TLW is bs especially when it was the 22/81 that got hosed along with the 32/68 type of handcannons. Plus has anyone ever used the 15/94 archetype of handcannons effectively in PvP outside of hitting someone in the body with a sniper rifle then finshing them of with one.
I hope that's true, Bungie's pendulum-style nerfs were and still are so fucking annoying.

Well WTF!!!!!

I don't know about y'all but that's some bs I didn't care about ToO or Raids because of fixed perks I did grind the shit out of strikes, PoE, and PvP for god rolls though so this is just fucking stupid to me.

Well WTF!!!!!

I don't know about y'all but that's some bs I didn't care about ToO or Raids because of fixed perks I did grind the shit out of strikes, PoE, and PvP for god rolls though so this is just fucking stupid to me.

I agree especially for end game play. They better have 100+ legendary weapons because this game will run dry fast. The only think keeping people playing destiny right now is guns.

I agree especially for end game play. They better have 100+ legendary weapons because this game will run dry fast. The only think keeping people playing destiny right now is guns.
I know the only reason I even do pvp is the weekly gun bounties the only reason I do the nightfall is the xp boost for pve and the sunrise bounty. I don't unstand why they decided to go this way I surely don't ever do pvp for the fun of it and if the legendarys are all going to have fixed perks no reason to grind for shit in pve once you get it.

So it's "to make Destiny 2 more eSport friendly" so all competitive players are all using the same weapons in pvp. Do these fucks not see the metas or watch the streams that already shows everyone using the same shit in pvp. I thought this last weapon patch was to get away from that shit now they want it for Destiny 2.

OMG that video just needed the first 43 seconds. The rest is just another brit who loves to hear himself talk.

This weapon thing doesn't bother me at all. To me it always seemed retarded to have the same gun drop with different stats and perks. I mean, we are living in a age where you can fly from planet to planet and fight alien races, but you can't put your favorite sight on your favorite gun?
It never made sense to me at all.

I think it will be better, personally. The only thing I don't like is that people who ONLY play PvP or who ONLY play PvE could run the risk of never getting their hands on some sweet weapons if they're not made available in both game modes.

Back