Destiny 2 reveal TODAY!

i understand that brother Hatchet, but still there should be some god damn use for the starships
they give you something to look at to help deal with the idiotic wait screens.

they give you something to look at to help deal with the idiotic wait screens.

They didn't have to give us anything to look at.... It's a loading screen.

They didn't have to give us anything to look at.... It's a loading screen.
they didn't but they did still don't understand the need to have a different screen for searching for ppl in pvp, then one when they find the ppl, then one when you land, and finally one when the match is complete. Or why they fixed the issue with the ppl getting kicked out of their menus when those screens changed then for some damn reason was brought back in.

Raiders and Looters has exacty 50 members, and about 12 are active, on Xbox.

I think we are adding a new member today. He seems pretty cool and is a lersonal friend of Kennys that we were talking about

Btw Greg, I was wrong, she is croatian. Still ultra hot thought

ah so you game in the xbone universe.

no chance of us ever playing together then :(

Bummer @SaiWa.

Yeah I love the Xbox controllers for FPS games, and I like the PSN controllers for any other type of gaming. I don't own a PS4 yet. I still may in the future but it's doubtful you'd see me playing Destiny on there unless it was a cross-platform thing that they allowed. (Character wide inventory/account)

Now that Titan skating is dead Hunter jumps are far and away the best

RIP titan mobility

I still may in the future but it's doubtful you'd see me playing Destiny on there unless it was a cross-platform thing that they allowed. (Character wide inventory/account)

Cross-platform saves have been confirmed to not be in the game. I was ready to double dip for PS4/PC but now not a chance in hell. Nice work, Activision/Sony/Microsoft.

I really hope we get a mountain of information at E3 because there's still a lot of concerns and things I want to know about D2 and other stuff I wanted to get hyped about.

Cross-platform saves have been confirmed to not be in the game. I was ready to double dip for PS4/PC but now not a chance in hell. Nice work, Activision/Sony/Microsoft.
Man. What are they thinking...

Man. What are they thinking...

Yeah, it's mindboggling. Most likely Sony, since they have that huge marketing deal, flexing some muscles and not wanting players to have any sort of incentive to buy it on another platform.

That's the rumor why the PC version is delayed. Multiple studios and nearly a thousand people in total working on D2 and they can't release the PC version at the same time? Seems suspect to say the least.

Yeah, it's mindboggling. Most likely Sony, since they have that huge marketing deal, flexing some muscles and not wanting players to have any sort of incentive to buy it on another platform.

That's the rumor why the PC version is delayed. Multiple studios and nearly a thousand people in total working on D2 and they can't release the PC version at the same time? Seems suspect to say the least.
Wasn't it Sony that refused Microsoft's offer for cross play between live and psn? I seem to remember that being a thing last year

Well, you reap what you sow. I am an Xbox guy first. I would have considered buying a PS4 if the cross platforming was a thing, but whatever.

Hey at least there was an upside to another class's jump before! Now its all hunter all day
I never liked the hunters jump besides you not hanging up in the air it isn't as bad as the warlocks I just seem to come up short when not using bones of eao.

Improved control is the absolute tits for setting up all kinds of bullshit plays in pve. Bones of eao take an already good jump and bring it to the next level

edit: meant pvp not pve, but the same thing applies there. being able to totally reset your aerial momentum in all directions, at will, is huge

Last edited:
Wasn't it Sony that refused Microsoft's offer for cross play between live and psn? I seem to remember that being a thing last year

Yeah, that sounds likely. I think Sony said no to cross play for PS4 + Xbone Rocket League but PS4 and PC players can do cross play. MS seems cool about cross play as the latest Gears has it for PVE and I think they eventually added it for PVP too after they did a test weekend of console players vs PC players. Overall, it just sucks for consumers. Destiny 2, and games like it, would be so much better if we went from a large playerbase to a massive one with all platforms for PVE.

Yeah, that sounds likely. I think Sony said no to cross play for PS4 + Xbone Rocket League but PS4 and PC players can do cross play. MS seems cool about cross play as the latest Gears has it for PVE and I think they eventually added it for PVP too after they did a test weekend of console players vs PC players. Overall, it just sucks for consumers. Destiny 2, and games like it, would be so much better if we went from a large playerbase to a massive one with all platforms for PVE.

I don't care so much for cross play as to being able to use the same account on PC or console.

FPS is a genre that plays waaaayyy better on PC. I am actually curious as to how they are going to balance the difficulty from PC to console. Playing a raid with a controller could be a 5 star difficulty endeavor but playing that exact same raid with mouse and keyboard may drop that to a 3 star evenot or even lower.

How's the crossplay for Gears? Are PC gamers generally dominating? Anybody played both version and feel it was ok/fair?

Last edited:
All I can say on this is that I started playing Eternal Crusade on the PC and I used a controller because I find KB/M extremely cumbersome, and I get trounced by those mousey fuckers. I can't keep up with a Dual Analog controller.

However, I would like to see them make it so you can access your characters across any platform, since they are web based.

If you want to buy the game three times so you can bounce back and forth between XBL, PSN and the PC, you'd be able to. I personally would only play on Xbox and MAYBE PS4 if I ever get around to buying one.

Back