Destiny 2 reveal TODAY!

As long as Hunters still have the best jump I'll probably play

It looks like there will be a 3rd ability next to melee and grenade. Some kind of utility ability it looked like. The warlock kept casting an aoe around itself and it was on the ui.

For the warlock its called a "rift." One is for constant health regen and some sort of overshield, the other works like weapons of light. Titans get a directional barrier a bit like the defender super that is either a wall taller than your character and is just something to hide behind, or a barrier that is crouch height but reloads your weapon when you hide behind it. Hunters get a shadestep that either reloads your equipped weapon when you hide behind it, or restores some melee energy when enemies are nearby and you use it.

Last edited:
I'll tell you one thing for sure: We are going to recall the days of Titan Bubbles and St. 14 with bittersweet nostalgia.

Damn they blocked Instagram at work now. I was going t link a pic from Destiny's IG account.

Hopefully I nailed these. I have to copy the share URL on my phone, then look at them and type them manually here.

Can you guys see the posts?

Last edited:
Hopefully I nailed these. I have to copy the share URl on my phone, then look at them and type them manually here.

Can you guys see the posts?

yes sir.

first one is almost wallpaper worthy!... like a phoenix rising to the sky ready to unleash fiery fury upon all those who dare oppose his/her will.

I'm not sure what that means exactly?

I missed Destiny since it was console only. Seemed divisive, but the fanbase it had was rather rabid. Being a Destiny neophyte, can anybody give me a rundown of why a PC release should get my interest? What are the specific aspects of the game that you like the most?
the game looks like it actually should be, uncapped 60 fps. compared to 30fps on shitsoles.

i dont know man, i was excited about this but it looks like a copy an paste experience. i was hoping they'd make it so our space ships where flyable or something big, but it looks like a dlc

this idea is stupid. So you wanted them to add a flying shooting experience? who gives a fuck about this???!!! destiny is about missions, raiding and ultimately loot for the pve experience and solid pvp action with loot as a reward.

the world will be bigger and you don't have to load back onto your ship.

something tells me you never really got into destiny and do not understand what made destiny so awesome...

this idea is stupid. So you wanted them to add a flying shooting experience? who gives a fuck about this???!!! destiny is about missions, raiding and ultimately loot for the pve experience and solid pvp action with loot as a reward.

the world will be bigger and you don't have to load back onto your ship.

something tells me you never really got into destiny and do not understand what made destiny so awesome...

Yea I liked Destiny for a while it was a good game. I stopped before all the DLC came out and never went back. Might get this one as well but for PC.

I'll tell you one thing for sure: We are going to recall the days of Titan Bubbles and St. 14 with bittersweet nostalgia.

Still waiting to see how they've revamped the other classes/what the new classes do but I'm not too excited they took it out. I'd rather get rid of the Striker class than bubble bro. Raiding isn't going to be the same without hearing, "Alright, who's got a bubble" or "you guys want Weapons or Blessing?" :( Seeing that bubble pop up in a particularly hectic part of a raid was such a beautiful, confidence buildijg sight to behold.

It is neat that Warlock and Titan have the secondary abilities that will provide support. The Hunter one seems a little worthless since the Shade Step has a cooldown though.

Theyve more or less given warlock the passive bubble buffs, and let's be honest that's all we used the titan bubble for anyway. It sounds like they're giving you more freedom with what subclass you'll bring to a raid.

Let's not fool ourselves though, hunters are probably going to be the redheaded stepchildren of raiding yet again with that shadestep shit, unless they are absolutely bringing the heat with something

Still waiting to see how they've revamped the other classes/what the new classes do but I'm not too excited they took it out. I'd rather get rid of the Striker class than bubble bro. Raiding isn't going to be the same without hearing, "Alright, who's got a bubble" or "you guys want Weapons or Blessing?" :( Seeing that bubble pop up in a particularly hectic part of a raid was such a beautiful, confidence buildijg sight to behold.

It is neat that Warlock and Titan have the secondary abilities that will provide support. The Hunter one seems a little worthless since the Shade Step has a cooldown though.
Hunters will get multiple dps classes, Warlocks will maybe get a support class but is actually a dps class and the other classes will be dps, and the Titans will be stuck being tanks for the 1st yr or 2. I really hope the Titans don't get hosed with close range supers I know they showed that Captain America sheild but that will probably be nerfed between the beta and alpha stages. I will miss the bubble I maybe have 200 - 300 hrs as a striker maybe 300 - 400 hrs as a sunbreaker, and
1300 - 1500hrs as a defender.

All I know is the bastards better give the hunters some sort of overshield perk this time. That was crap, being the only class left out.

#stillthemasterclass #huntersforlife #huntersforharambe

All I know is the bastards better give the hunters some sort of overshield perk this time. That was crap, being the only class left out.

#stillthemasterclass #huntersforlife #huntersforharambe
I've always felt Hunters especially as blade dancers or the void class were the ultimate bait class in that those two supers seem to cause all the enemies to key on you and with the shadow shot you leave them ripe for Titans to throw their hammers and a bomb from Warlocks

I've always felt Hunters especially as blade dancers or the void class were the ultimate bait class in that those two supers seem to cause all the enemies to key on you and with the shadow shot you leave them ripe for Titans to throw their hammers and a bomb from Warlocks
you mean the stupid ass super where the hunter can't be killed the stupid ass shadestep and the tether that stays there even after the hunter dies I really really hate nightstalkers.

Back