Destiny 2 reveal TODAY!

Since I am at work when the do the reveal, if anyone can post a Youtube link afterwards, it would be appreciated.

Hyped for this. Bring it, Bungie.

Edit: Wtf Bungie. <mma3>

Hzgmj6q.png

Last edited:
Your image isn't showing up. What is it?

Just what's essentially a Zavala backstory cinematic so far

PvP is now 4v4 across all modes according to Luke Smith

this looks 100% stupid and looks exactly the same as destiny 1. The guns and sound effects where carried from the last destiny, the UI looks slightly different, but no.. this looks like a god damn DLC.

no, fuck this game

Did you miss the part where the abilities were completely different, the animations completely different, and only like 2 of the at least 10 guns shown were similar type?

Did you miss the part where the abilities were completely different, the animations completely different, and only like 2 of the at least 10 guns shown were similar type?

Dude this looks like a DLC

My clan facebook chat is saying it looks hype. They're pumped.

OMG. They are adding a system that helps clan members get rewards that will be dispersed amoung the clan members!!

They are building in-game LFG support with the Guided Games system, which lets you find people that you may want to game with, to link clans, etc.

OMG. They are adding a system that helps clan members get rewards that will be dispersed amoung the clan members!!

i dont know man, i was excited about this but it looks like a copy an paste experience. i was hoping they'd make it so our space ships where flyable or something big, but it looks like a dlc

Personally I don't care about flying spaceships. I want a shooter.

Clans will have progression and rewards.

Fucking PUMPED that they are focusing on Clans and I like the Guided Games.

GONE will be the days where one guy leaves and your raid efforts are done because you're on at a time when no=0ne on your friends list is available.

Back