Despite Artem headlining Fight Night

Sigmafight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a strong feeling this card is one of those sleeper cards, that end up being way better than most PPV's.

It's a shame it seems to get a lot of hate because of Artem headlining alone. Just attribute the headline to Cub carrying it instead, and it will feel better ;)

Scrappy motherfuckers from prelims to maincard

it's actually pretty stacked for real MMA fans

C'Mon TS? What's wrong with the Irishmens little buddy?

IMG_0590.PNG

eJaB7va.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, most of the free cards have been better than the PPVs as of late.

Its pretty good for a free card. Plus Platinum Perry gets to eat!!!

I'm pumped for most of the fights on the card, and I don't necessarily hate the Cub-Artem match-up, it just doesn't make sense on merit.

I don't believe that Lobov should be headlining, however there is a lot of potential here.

Where does Cub go from here if loses badly, like via KO?

Cant believe Diego is still fighting either.......that dude is a case

That main card looks pretty tight.

Damn, I didn't realize it's been two years since Iaquinta last fought.

Fuckin Patty O'hoolihan headlined and people hate Conor so much they're gonna hate on this card cuz of Artem headlining when...

1) Artem is exciting
2) Artem just smoked Ishihara
3) You get to see Cub knock him out if he sucks so bad

Fuckin Patty O'hoolihan headlined and people hate Conor so much they're gonna hate on this card cuz of Artem headlining when...

1) Artem is exciting
2) Artem just smoked Ishihara
3) You get to see Cub knock him out if he sucks so bad

Correct but a lot of these hater guys are MMA fans in fairness to them and they know that Artem has a good chance here, so they are not happy about it.

Platinum Mike is on the card so you technically can't make the card any better card.

That is unless cloning technology improves and we can have 2 PMPs on the same card.

Platinum Mike is on the card so you technically can't make the card any better card.

That is unless cloning technology improves and we can have 2 PMPs on the same card.
That's very gay of you to say

Really excited for this card. Alot of great fights. Cub and Artem is guarnteed stand up brawl.

Back