Social 'Desmond' the 11 year old drag queen get's visit from older Drag queens on Good Morning America

He got me carded for calling him a pedophile and the mods took the bait.
It’s literally a tactic of a group of WR posters

I called out a guy before for the same thing, same thing happened. They had no interest on why I said it, only that I did

I've known 2 kids growing up who we knew were gay as little toddlers/ preschoolers-Barbies, bring fixated on Mom's clothes, high heels, etc and low and behold they grew up gay. It seems to me like it was always in them.
No, it’s completly natural for kids to be confused, they grow out of it most of the time

Will get passed around? I have some bad news for you bud, future tense is not needed.

TyigsUl.jpg

Rohypnol = amnesia inducing date rape drug. Little guy won't even recall being abused by these degenerates.
el5a4d59d6.gif

At what point does one sit back and think...

I get the feeling most people are neither sitting back nor thinking of anything. They require constant entertainment!

Completely on topic: There is no way that any of this could be a good idea.

The human race learns by example, individually and collectively, nothing about this is a good example on how to live in public.

Will get passed around? I have some bad news for you bud, future tense is not needed.

TyigsUl.jpg

Rohypnol = amnesia inducing date rape drug. Little guy won't even recall being abused by these degenerates.

Why are some random words circled?

Oh

<TheWire1>

The problem is this isn’t something he just came up with, his parents literally made him into this, since before kindergarten

Are you one of his parents?

Why this is celebrated by some thinking this is normal kid behaviour is beyond me. I think it’s disgusting.

Pretty sure it’s real. The degenerate on the left served time for killing his drug dealer.

That poor child is gonna be very confused when he reaches puberty.

Yep, just read up about him. Michael Alig, murdered his drug dealer by bashing his head in with a hammer and injecting him with drain cleaner and then dismembered the body. Just the kind of person you want hanging around your ten year-old drag queen son while they talk about date rape drugs.

Here is the kids father

"He went to kindergarten openly gay. We knew he was gay when he was three".

Toddlers have no sexual identify and are no more gay than they are straight. There is nothing sexual or indicating of sexuality in the way kids at that age behave. There is something seriously, seriously wrong here. Just look at this creeps eyes and body language, especially when his son (who just happens to be walking around the house dressed like a 'drag queen') walks into the room. This freak show gets worse and worse the more you find out.

Last edited:
Unreal that this is not only tolerated but openly celebrated and encouraged, even by mainstream media outlets and people in the entertainment industry.

RuPaul's Drag Convention now has a 'Fabulous Kids' section.

DujxXetVsAAl0HC.jpg

Anyone claiming this isn't the beginning of the push to get pedophilia accepted under the 'LGBTQ' banner is either lying or in total denial.

Unreal that this is not only tolerated but openly celebrated and encouraged, even by mainstream media outlets and people in the entertainment industry.

DujxXetVsAAl0HC.jpg

Anyone claiming this isn't the beginning of the push to get pedophilia accepted under the 'LGBTQ' banner is either lying or in total denial.

I can see them justifying phedodillia accepted by citing that ancient great greek and Roman thinkers like Plato,Socrattes,Pontious Pilate and Homer were all Great Pedodiddlers who enlighthed children's asses and filled their mouths of sticky semen every saturday.

How it can be totally legal?! Why no one seems to care or even bother? I mean the dancing boys in female clothes are things that you found in some warlords caravans in place like Afganinstan..and its a fellony even there.

Back