Desmond Green involved in multi-car crash. Two dead

Why does shit like this happen to the most random guys sometimes?

Ha, my first thought was also "aw man, now Mairbek doesn't have a fight"

RIP to those who did lose their lives though

All these people making jokes are terrible people.

RIP that’s very tragic

Damn, I wonder what happened how he lost control, maybe the weight cutting left him disoriented?

Yes,he was cutting weight a month out from a 155lb fight while being a small LW and former long time FW.Your posts are always ridiculous.

All these people making jokes are terrible people.

RIP that’s very tragic

Unfortunately expected on Sherdog.

That sucks. Nearing the peak of his career, and now it’s all gone to shit. Life’s tough. Gotta be careful out there.

Anyways, about Green - I've been watching him fight since his Bellator days. Not saying I'm a fan, but I have been watching his career since he fought under the Bellator banner. I did not enjoy his fighting style when I would watch one of his fights either. Tbh he seemed like a fairly nice guy, but back in Bellator he was kind of known for his boring decisions.

Career over, basically. You can't come back from killing 2 people.

You guys worry about Maribek too much. He will fight again.

My concern is that he can't seem to get his visa issues straightened out and fight in the US, where he could land a better name for a fight instead of the Europe cards that tend to be alittle watered down in terms of name recognition. He deserves a ranked opponent.

I did a search and cant believe no one is speculating on this. I think the article is just now on the home page but apparently it happened 2 days ago. I hope he wasn't smoking prior or something and gets a dwi.
Tragedy that two people perished.

Edits: title actually informative, link to front page included, humanized ending added to my paragraph.

http://m.sherdog.com/news/news/Repo...FiveVehicle-Crash-That-Leaves-Two-Dead-141197

They have him in all white clothes which means he may have been coming home from a party at 6:15AM. If he was drunk/high he could be looking at vehicular manslaughter or something similar.

Career over, basically. You can't come back from killing 2 people.
OJ-1038x576.jpg

Let this be a lesson.

Never drive a Yaris.

Last edited:
Is that the dude from Golden State? Why is this on Sherdog?

fucking terrible

hope he wasnt fucked up

6am dressed like that... i have my suspicions

Back