Designer clothes

I wear designer clothing all the time. I like to wear nice clothing to look good, stand out and to impress the ladies.

For jeans, I wear True Religion, Hugo Boss, Joe Jeans, and Evisu.
I wear some Prada, Gucci and Hugo Boss when I want to dress up a little.

On my Casual days, I wear a lot of boutique streetwear brands like Diamond Supply Co., Crooks & Castle, KNOXX Lifestyle, Triumvir, 10 Deep, and Mighty Healthy. With streetwear brands..I prefer popular underground brands over mainstream brands. I rather not walk around the street and see multiple people wearing the same shirt as me.

For dress shoes I like Kenneth Cole and Gucci

For Casual / Athletic shoes is mainly Nike Airforce Ones or Nike SB.... But Ive been buying some Creative Recreations and Clae.

All my sunglasses are Gucci and Versace.

I wear designer clothing all the time. I like to wear nice clothing to look good, stand out and to impress the ladies.

For jeans, I wear True Religion, Hugo Boss, Joe Jeans, and Evisu.
I wear some Prada, Gucci and Hugo Boss when I want to dress up a little.

On my Casual days, I wear a lot of boutique streetwear brands like Diamond Supply Co., Crooks & Castle, KNOXX Lifestyle, Triumvir, 10 Deep, and Mighty Healthy. With streetwear brands..I prefer popular underground brands over mainstream brands. I rather not walk around the street and see multiple people wearing the same shirt as me.

For dress shoes I like Kenneth Cole and Gucci

For Casual / Athletic shoes is mainly Nike Airforce Ones or Nike SB.... But Ive been buying some Creative Recreations and Clae.

All my sunglasses are Gucci and Versace.

good taste man. i dig the True Religions and Nike SB Dunks. I have a few Hugo Boss thin hoodies. they use really great fabrics

Meh,whatever is cheap enough,looks okay and fits.I dont buy designer stuff unless it fits the earlier criteria.

good taste man. i dig the True Religions and Nike SB Dunks. I have a few Hugo Boss thin hoodies. they use really great fabrics

Thanks!! I forgot..I wear a lot of New Era fitted caps too.... And a good quality watch is a MUST also! I used to collect watches also but that habit got waaaayyyy tooo expensive!!

I kinda stopped buy MMA related shirts to wear casually nowadays....I hate all that Tap Out, Affliction, Warrior Wear, Cage Fighter and Sinister type stuff. I only buy MMA shorts (Sprawl and KNOXX) and rash guards to train in. I have 2 Gi's (Atama and Gameness) to switch off in and both has lasted me a long time.

Thanks!! I forgot..I wear a lot of New Era fitted caps too.... And a good quality watch is a MUST also! I used to collect watches also but that habit got waaaayyyy tooo expensive!!

I kinda stopped buy MMA related shirts to wear casually nowadays....I hate all that Tap Out, Affliction, Warrior Wear, Cage Fighter and Sinister type stuff. I only buy MMA shorts (Sprawl and KNOXX) and rash guards to train in. I have 2 Gi's (Atama and Gameness) to switch off in and both has lasted me a long time.

yeah i wear New Era's also, not the flashy ones but a few teams i like, mainly in black. i stopped wearing MMA gear casually a while back too when the whole Affliction craze started. i havent bought an Affliction shirt in a long time. I have a few of their older shirts that i wear on occasion, like The Pit shirt, Randy Couture sig series and Aleks Emilianeko.

i have never worn watches so i dont own any. they just dont look rite on me. i'll take your advice and try one sometime though. thanks

I am designing a website

Clothing Sanctuary and the guy carries these brands. He offered to hook me up with free clothes and I told him hells no. Well maybe for my wife but I personally wouldn't be caught dead in $200 jeans.

PS
I'll try to get him to offer a sherdog discount for you homos that like that crap lol

I have a lot of clothes...I like dressing nicely when I go out on the weekends, but I'm not wearing Armani suits or anything that crazy.

I like DKNY and Guess jeans and shirts by both companies as well. I do have some designer Ts by D&G and Armani, but I don't wear them all the time, only if I'm going to go out to a club or something. (No, I'm not a guido. I do not have a blowout,lol.)

I just have a ton of Guess,DKNY and Armani exchange T-shirts lol. I also have a bunch of sneakers (Nike AirMax 90s are the most comfortable shoes EVER IMO).

I'm not much of an "accesories guy" though (sunglasses and watches). I don't wear a watch and I only have one pair of sunglasses (Rudy Project SportMask) which is basically the Italy's version of Oakley. They're great for cycling (my other sport)

I've got some fairly expensive suits, but my every day clothes are pretty much Levi's and polo shirts. Maybe khakis if I've got a meeting. My line of work is expected to be fairly casual though.

Billabong jeans
Billabong hoodies
Some Abercrombie
Some Quicksilver
Lacoste/Polo. Long and short sleeve
Loafers/all black Air Flights/pair of Fila's

Summer is Billabong khaki shorts and t-shirts/maybe a hoodie
Summer footwear is a pair of Rainbow flip flops

I guess I don't wear much, if any designer stuff unless the occasion warrants it. Most of the time I dress pretty casual and laid back. It's really not my style and I don't think I want it to be right now.

Summer time my style would be considered the surfer style I guess.

I'm a cheap ass. I buy my jeans at Old Navy. I just buy t-shirts whenever I see something online that I like. I never see anything I like in stores.

That's really all I wear.

true religion/7 for all mankin jeans, thin hoodies(H&M, Old Navy, Macys), t-shirts, nike SB dunks or Vans, Fitted hats. thats about all i wear. summer i wear just cargo shorts and t-shirts

Being rich, and a trend whore must be nice.

I'm a cheap ass. I buy my jeans at Old Navy. I just buy t-shirts whenever I see something online that I like. I never see anything I like in stores.

That's really all I wear.

I'm with you man

Flannel pants with checkered patterns and my 'I Love Mixed Martial Farts' t-shirt every day. That's it, that's all. Oh, and my faux leather ankle boots with zippers on the side. They're cool too. Add my neon coloured swatch from 18 years ago and a necklace with a cross, even though I am not religous....it makes me look spiritual. My look works for me, and it is very affordable.

I use all the money I save to buy Lucky Gi's that I wear around the house as day pajamas when I am exercising on the bong and checking chicks out the window. My life is good. I laugh at you guys sitting in the bar surrounded by ladies just because you wear a shiny watch. Getting girls is over rated. I prefer kung fu movies.

FTW!

Being rich, and a trend whore must be nice.

So you wanna be a trend whore too but you can't afford it? True Religion has been in style for a few years now and I don't see the trend going anywhere anytime soon. I see them as a status symbol for jeans like Rolex is for watches. No one's ever gonna say to me "those are so 2008" when I wear my True Religion jeans. They'll say "those are cool I wish I could afford a pair".

I saw one pair of True Religion jeans I liked. The rest of them just had the most ridiculous, over sized, stupid looking back pockets.

And plus, if you're wearing a shirt, which i'm assuming you do, who the fuck can see the name on the jeans?

I've never has issues wearing my Billabong jeans with my loafers.

Just saying. This is coming from a guy who kinda prides himself on the way he dresses, but I don't go over the top all the time. I just like to look clean and presentable, whether I'm wearing Billabong khaki shorts (~$40), Billabong hoody (~$80) and Rainbow flip flops (~$75) or nice shoes, jeans and an expensive shirt.

Expensive shoes, fine
Expensive shirts, sure
Expensive anything but jeans, definitely

Expensive is ok, as long as it's good quality stuff. People who only buy for the name are silly.

I just can't make myself fork out a lot for jeans when no one is going to see what brand they are. Plus, it just so happens that a certain size of Billabong jeans fits me perfectly, and I have a hell of a time finding jeans to fit. Stay with what works.

I also have quite a bit of Helly Hansen stuff.

I'll let everyone know if I ever get turned down or snubbed because of my jeans only costing $80 instead of $200+

My 2 cents

Shit... $80 is over 3 times what I pay for jeans. Old Navy has jeans on sale for right at $20 pretty regularly.

I'd never spend 80 on jeans, or a hoody, shoes maybe.

I used to be into buying name brand gym gear and stuff but now I don't really care anymore. I will wear any cheap compression top and old board shorts to training. I will spend more on going out clothes but I still have a budget. I won't spend more than $70 on a collared shirt. and about $80 on jeans. It sucks I find it hard to find collared shirts that fit great off the rack.

i wear dkny,evisu,affliction and ed hardy jeans.t-shirts i like armani,dkny,affliction,lacoste,g-star.also like my watches and just got a tag heuer while i was in orlando over new year.most of my clothes i get sent over from the states as its too damn dear in england

Back