Derrick Lewis wants Greg Hardy next.

Isnt Lewis like top 5 right now? I guess it could be a nice win considering the hype Hardy is getting, but he should be calling out DC/Lesnar winner, Blaydes not a guy still fighting in the Contender Series.

They won't rush Hardy. At this point, with Tiago Silva "not being charged", and numerous other UFC main card fighters that even served time for domestic violence, I am utterly shocked that Dana refuses to go with this ex NFL stud. Come on Dana, lets get a serious Greg Hardy vs. Ray Rice fight!
ray-rice-mma.png

Last edited:
They won't rush Hardy. At this point, with Tiago Silva "not being charged", and numerous other UFC main card fighters that even served time for domestic violence, I am utterly shocked that Dana refuses to go with this ex NFL stud. Come on Dana, lets get a serious Greg Hardy vs. Ray Lewis fight!
ray-rice-mma.png

That isn’t Ray Lewis...

Lewis needs to get his back sorted and lose some weight before he fights anyone tbh.

At 30, few months aren’t going to make that much difference.
It's more about experience than age, though. It's not like he's 36. Right now, he's in his athletic prime and he's only got a years experience. In a couple more years, he'll be a monster.

For everyone saying Hardy hit his GF, knock it off and gets the facts straight. He never hit her. He just choke slammed her on to a bed full of assault rifles.
Choked slammed on a bed. That's really not that bad when you think about it.

My heart and brain both say Lewis but the is a B-Level shadow of doubt

I don't know how anyone can NOT love lewis

-helped people after a natural disaster for weeks
-is making a point of beating up domestic abusers
-Is one of the best followers of the just bleed god

Is funny as hell too

I like Lewis a lot but why is UFC giving him fights while he still has the back issue?

Get your back fixed, man. Tired of being hyped for his fights only to see him fight like shit because his back is too sore to do anything.

Lewis is just not that good a fighter tbh and him losing this bout would not surprise me

Greg Hardy via B level athleticism.

B level athleticism vs B level mma fighter. seems fair. Normally, someone should have more experience before a fight like this but since Lewis called him out Dana should make it happen if Hardy is game

Greg Hardy actually looked really good in his last fight, I wasn't expecting much but this guy might actually be really good.

Still not Ray Lewis lol...Can’t tell if your fucking with me or not.
:oops:Damn, that Ommegang Rosetta must have caused that misprint.

I edited the post. (It was cool listening to Ray Lewis and Ray Rice doing commentary in the Baltimore Ravens training facility when Kelly Greg took on Jon Jones brother Arthur!

Another white knight...can't stand guys like you...bunch of pussies....women nowadays all have such big mouths and attitudes, they deserve any beating coming their way...they want to be treated like ladies, then act like one...
Incel alert!

lololl! its from espn he says lololol
Well, at least I didn't F' their names up meeting them in training camp open practices. I personally wouldn't have liked getting swated by either of them. Come to think of it, I never used their last names when meeting them so I guess I lucked out!

Back