Derrick Lewis wants Greg Hardy next.

Donny Limps

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Greg Hardy known for assualting his GF was called out by Derrick Lewis. Both powerful brawlers, i'd put my money on the more experienced and well-rounded Lewis, but at heavyweight anything can happen.

I'm down with that fight.

"gun be some black on black crime" - Rampage

At first thought I said Derek Louis is lucky his division is so thin or he would be cut. But, then I thought he has a track record for KOing woman abusers and I like that fight now.

I would pay money for that fight

Nows a good time to fight Hardy. Because in a few more months once he has more skills, he'll be a really tough out for anyone.

I don't know how anyone can NOT love lewis

-helped people after a natural disaster for weeks
-is making a point of beating up domestic abusers
-Is one of the best followers of the just bleed god

I like that Lewis wants to be in fun fights with fellow bangers.

But given Hardy is a "blue chip prospect" and he just came off a stinker vs NGannou, he should know the likelihood of this being booked.

If this happens I predict another Nagganou-level shit fight

I don't know how anyone can NOT love lewis

-helped people after a natural disaster for weeks
-is making a point of beating up domestic abusers
-Is one of the best followers of the just bleed god

Also

-is fucking hilarious

Lewis needs to make up for that last shitter fight, wasnt just Ngannou doing nothing. Maybe it was the back fucking with him idk

People with D-Level contracts wouldn't know about gold digging skanks. Hardy should just say she was in the Klan.

Lewis and Ngannou need to shut the fuck up until they rinse away the stench. Especially when addressing people who come out like Hardy does when the door closes.

With the way Lewis fought last time I'm putting my money on Hardy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back