Derrick Lewis vs. Mark Hunt targeted for June/Auckland FN (110) headliner (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Hunt needs more time off.

But he has that big contract and his age to think about.. so we get this.

Hunt wins but Lewis has a chance just because he is fresher less wear and tear on him and not enough time for the concussed Mark.

Hunt just got brutally KTFO, how is this even legal? It seems really soon. I guess he desperately needs the money.

He was like 750k or 800k show purse that's why.

But yea dangerous.. he will be so much easy to KO now.

what does this mean? the top 5 at HW would beat every other fighter in the UFC and if we're talking about lack of quality across the board then LHW has it beat handily.
Sure they would. Rumble would flatline Werdum inside 2 minutes.

If Hunt loses a fight to a brawler, he should retire...

I love it.

Hunt, KO, 1st round (walkaway KO) after a thrillingly sloppy and wild 2-3mins.

There will be a hypetrain halted or there will be a retirement.

Hunt looked so old and slow in the Reem fight. I have a feeling Lewis will get it to the ground and pound him out. If he thought Brock was heavy...

Hunt at his advanced stage and durability still sleeps Lewis

Hunt looked so old and slow in the Reem fight. I have a feeling Lewis will get it to the ground and pound him out. If he thought Brock was heavy...

Lewis is no where near the caliber wrestler Brock is. Hunt fucked his leg up with that first leg kick and Overeem is excellent at range striking. Lewis is lucky that Browne has low fight IQ otherwise he would have won

Nice of them to give Hunt one last hoorah in his home country. It's a winnable fight for him, but Lewis seems to be a man possessed. This could be the last fight we see of Mark Hunt.

Fun fact: Hunto has never had an MMA fight in NZ. He fought once in NZ as a kickboxer, losing to Peter Graham at the 2001 K-1 NZ Grand Prix.
UFC wants Hunt out, that's why they putting him against Lewis.

Lack of a conscious, respect and lack of compassion from the UFC imo.

Hunt had way to many punches on head.

I'm all in on Black Beast and that's why this fight makes me nervous. I think Hunt can potentially have a throwback performance and KO the Beast

Black Beast by TKO round 2

It can take a very long time to fully recover from a bad knock out. I think Hunt is going to be more susceptible to the knockout in this fight. Lewis will get it done and finish Hunt

Winnable fight för Hunt. Although he should have retired a long time ago.

Back