Derrick Lewis vs. Mark Hunt targeted for June/Auckland FN (110) headliner (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what does this mean? the top 5 at HW would beat every other fighter in the UFC and if we're talking about lack of quality across the board then LHW has it beat handily.

nice so you even admit there is only about 5 good HW's.

and still those 5 HW's are less skilled then the top 20 of every division but LHW and hell go to WW,LW that might get close to top 50.

and i think Jones, DC, Rumble would all be HW top 5 if they choose to fight in that division. So even your premise that the top5 HW's would beat everyone else is wrong again.

makes no sense lewis should be fighting for the title or something

Man. I don't like the matchup.

Lewis is my favorite new blood at hw. I guess I hope he wins to keep his streak going.. Without Hunt getting hurt too bad

Not only is that MMA Math, but it ignores the fact that Hunt has only beaten other old, slow, chinless fighters since then (Mir and Bigfoot). He's looked really bad against Werdum, Stipe, Lesnar and Overeem.

Stipe is the champ. Werdum was on very short notice in Mexico City. Lesnar is a juicehead. Overeem has looked great as of late and Hunt had some moments in this fight.

Lewis should be fighting Overeem not Hunt

Hunt will get in shape or this one and fight his heart out in his hometown, Knocking out the Black Beast and we will see the birth of unbeatable "Auckland Hunt"

Hunt is still a better striker, but speed and timing was a big part of his game.

odd. Won is coming off a win and the other a loss

makes no sense lewis should be fighting for the title or something

Or maybe bring back Shawn Jordan and see if Lewis can finally beat him.

Lewis doesn't deserve a shot at the title until he beats someone like Ngannou, Cain, JDS, Werdum, etc.

I don't like Hint fighting so soon after a brutal KO like that.

Can go either way. Would've picked Hunt easily a few years ago but his chin is fading and that was a huge part of his success

Dangerous fight for Lewis as he has nothing to gain but everything to lose. This is just the UFC trying to make an example out of Hunt. Although I think it's a more winnable fight than Overeem was, Lewis has just been on a tear.

Winnable for Hunt but leaning towards Beast

Surprised by the voting.

I know Hunt just got KO'd but that's from an elite striker with a ton of power.

I can't imagine Hunt getting outstruck by Black Beast .... and I like Black Beast.

Heck I would give him a better chance vs Reem due to Reem's bad gas tank/chin.

Vs Hunt ... he needs to land big bombs ... more than just one. Good luck against a striker who is technically much better, same or better power and should still have a good chin just in case he gets tagged once or twice.

Hunt still has an elite ability to read other fighters, and Lewis is as basic a striker as they come.

What a freaking stupid match.

They should have done a whole card of the old and about to retire against the best up an coming talent.

Bj vs Yair
Kelvin vs silva
Hunt vs black beast
Arlovski vs naganaouu

What sense is it putting guys with the most miles on their engine and about to retire against the best up and comers?

Kelvin vs vitor? Retarded

Hunt just got brutally KTFO, how is this even legal? It seems really soon. I guess he desperately needs the money.

Back