Derrick Lewis vs. Mark Hunt targeted for June/Auckland FN (110) headliner (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't like this because I love both fighters and push comes to shove I want hunt to win.

Man, I can see this fight going either way really. Leather to chin KO will happen in this fight. I believe it.

Blah -would rather see both men win their next fights.

I thought Derrick Lewis said his coaches and the UFC better not call him about shit for the next 4-5 months, but I ain't complaining.

I thought Derrick Lewis said his coaches and the UFC better not call him about shit for the next 4-5 months, but I ain't complaining.
Money talks. Being the Main Event is always a plus too.

If Hunt loses here than he's gotta be done.

He will see out his contract. This will only be the 3rd fight on the 6 fight contract he signed IIRC. He won't walk away from 3 more 750K pay days. Even if he keeps getting starched.

wme trying to push the beast...
they might have picked the wrong guy because hunt can ko lewis

meh, Mark Hunt in a main event?

Him and Lobov are tryn to see who can headline a UFC card with a 50% win rate.

i get why he would maybe like to retire after fighting in NZ, but i have no interest in this fight what so ever.

Mainly because the HW's and its by far the worst division in MMA

Mainly because the HW's and its by far the worst division in MMA

what does this mean? the top 5 at HW would beat every other fighter in the UFC and if we're talking about lack of quality across the board then LHW has it beat handily.

Anyone who thinks it's wrong Lewis got Hunt should remember Lewis asked for Hunt, and his wish has been granted.

Yeah, he asked for Hunt and said he fighting Ngannou would just be a "black on black crime" fight for the fans...or some other nonsense. Lewis clearly wants to fight old guys and fighters who just don't have it any more (like Travis Browne, who should beat Lewis if he had better training and a gameplan).

wtf?? are they trying to speed Hunt through his contract or some shit because the guy is getting these fights stupid fast

Let me guess.

The UFC also forced Hunt into this fight, otherwise his family would go hungry.

I think Hunt knocks him out. Hunt starched Nelson with one punch... Black beast couldn't put Roy away.

Love this fight. Perfect fight for Hunt to get back in the W column.

Not only is that MMA Math, but it ignores the fact that Hunt has only beaten other old, slow, chinless fighters since then (Mir and Bigfoot). He's looked really bad against Werdum, Stipe, Lesnar and Overeem.

I know who I want to win... But I am not sure he can.

Good luck, Hunt.

Back