Derrick Lewis vs Dada 5000?

TRT Champion

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
At first let me say that last night's main event was an absolute embarrassment. It is a joke and a travesty that it got a FOTN bonus, lol! Only a complete tard would think this fight was FOTN worthy. But UFC's bias towards whatever local fans are there is nothing new.
With that said, I want to see Black Beast fight Dada 5000. I think it would be a very well matched and intriguing fight. Who gasses first? Who gets struck by a heart attack before his opponent?
If last night's main event can get a FOTN bonus, imagine the hype and the drama that Dada 5000 can bring to the table. Make it happen, Dana.
Discuss.

It wasn't until the third round his gas tank seemed empty. That is pretty common in the HW division, especially if you have a world class kickboxer punching your head and body. Or you could always blame altitude or jetlag?

At first let me say that last night's main event was an absolute embarrassment. It is a joke and a travesty that it got a FOTN bonus, lol! Only a complete tard would think this fight was FOTN worthy. But UFC's bias towards whatever local fans are there is nothing new.
With that said, I want to see Black Beast fight Dada 5000. I think it would be a very well matched and intriguing fight. Who gasses first? Who gets struck by a heart attack before his opponent?
If last night's main event can get a FOTN bonus, imagine the hype and the drama that Dada 5000 can bring to the table. Make it happen, Dana.
Discuss.
Dada 5000 with them deadly haymakers...<36>

Oh settle down you fucking baby it was pretty good until Lewis gassed.

TS you are blowing it out of proportions, it was nice fight and Hunt won by better cadio
Dada no comparison at all

giphy.gif

Back