Derrick Lewis On Why He’s Pulling For Francis To Beat Stipe

Inb4 a bunch of beta cucks say "if he was white and he said that in support of a white champion"

Also Derrick got doodoo game lmao. He was tryna smash and you could tell he was feeling the pressure and was nervous
How can you be in before beta cucks when you are the beta cuck?

You're even trying to live vicariously as a black man supposedly hits on a chick.

Go to your cuck corner.

Yeah nice 'hair' Derrick.
C9zTguuUMAA5imv.jpg

d48ba6b05a45160f1eb0416a41f7de68.jpg

Jesus Christ that was a bad interview. She is so boring and Black Beast had no energy. It was like two nervous children meeting each other.
I predict a metoo hashtag coming from Helen after this interview.

Last edited:
Black people have been brutalized and marginalized since they got off the slave ships and stepped foot in this country so some black people feel good when they see other "brothers" doing well in life and climbing the ladder.
lol this would make sense if Ngannou's ancestors didnt sell Lewis's. It doesnt piss me off that Lewis is rooting for a member of his own race but as a non white person I don't like this trend in american culture of making different rules for minorities as if we are morally inferior children or something.

I love Derrick! :) When he smiles (always), he looks like my 2yo niece. Not kidding! :D

lol this would make sense if Ngannou's ancestors didnt sell Lewis's.

lol at trying to get Africans and African Americans to hate on each other.

you'll have a tiny percent on both sides that do, but fuck them and their ignorance.

lol at trying to get Africans and African Americans to hate on each other.

you'll have a tiny percent on both sides that do, but fuck them and their ignorance.
You dont think there is a disconnect in terms of social practices between the two? I knew some african judo guys and when Lewis called Ngannou an "african booty scatcher" they called them coons on social media.

Black Beast gets murked by both Francis and Stipe.

Lewis cuts promos like a WWE guy. Future career in UFC Broadcasting.

lol At the sensitive ninnies in here.
Jesus. This would be the same for any minority. It is not anti-white. (BB even called Stipe an EXCELLENT champ) It's not just about skin color either. That's really over simplifying it, and making it into something it's not about.
It is a completely natural thing to want to see someone from your "group", someone that looks like you, has your background and story, be in a position that you don't normally see them in. Khabib wants to see more dudes from Dagestan succeed, Conor wants to see more Irish, when you're the minority--you're going to want to see some of your people in the mix.
For a long time, MMA/cage fighting was seen as "crazy white people" shit for blacks. These days, the sport is starting to get the respect it deserves, and we got guys that would have probably never even thought about jiu jitsu or wrestling getting into those aspects of the sport.

If a white dude from some bumfuck town in Nebraska made it onto the New York Knicks, and then a reporter interviewed him, and he said " Yeaaaaa, I'm just out here to represent Nebraska and show that white boys can jump and shoot hoops with the best of them. I'm not even the best one from my hometown. I'd love to see some of my other hillbilly brothas here and take over the NBA"
No sane person would be calling the guy a racist or a moron. We would understand what he meant.
Context, and HOW you say shit matters.
lol You guys act like Black Beast was wearing a Nation of Islam uniform and preaching about black power. His meaning was clear to anyone who wasn't looking to be triggered.
<36>

Back