Derrick Lewis On Why He’s Pulling For Francis To Beat Stipe

"Even though he's not from America...But we gon' keep that Trump stuff down right now."

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

If Ngannou wins, there'll only be 2 white male champions: TJ and McGregor. And McGregor might get stripped soon and replaced with Ferguson. Then it's just TJ.

I guess DC could lose to that Russian guy

Stipe’s got this. And DC’s days at 205 are numbered. Gus beats him IF Daniel gets past the Vulkster. And Till will dethrone Woodley if Colby doesn’t do it first and make 170 Great Again.

JQ4jyyl.gif

<20>

Stipe’s got this. And DC’s days at 205 are numbered. Gus beats him IF Daniel gets past the Vulkster. And Till will dethrone Woodley if Colby doesn’t do it first and make 170 Great Again.

JQ4jyyl.gif

<20>
GSP might go down to 170 and do it himself just for the hell of it

JQ4jyyl.gif

<20>

In your stormfront dreams

bork1}

i think we all know why he wants francis to win.... ONE WAY STREET.

Gsp at #1

Fedor at #2

<{Heymansnicker}>

Man, I really got your pink tits riled up tonight

GSP - two div champ, beat every opponent he ever faced, no steroids

Fedor - decade undefeated, no steroids

Jones - steroids

Silva - steroids

GSP - two div champ, beat every opponent he ever faced, no steroids

Fedor - decade undefeated, no steroids

Jones - steroids

Silva - steroids

Fedor was phenomenal but I'm not giving any Russian athlete the benefit of the doubt on PEDs, especially when their performance drops off significantly at a relatively young age for HW once they start being tested.

Fedor was phenomenal but I'm not giving any Russian athlete the benefit of the doubt on PEDs, especially when their performance drops off significantly at a relatively young age for HW once they start being tested.

He suffered a lot of injuries throughout his career and frankly his performance really started dropping off in PRIDE. For instance, green Mark Hunt dominated him there.

More so the fact he's Black and considered the greatest...c'mon my white brother. Tell the truth

I think you'll find that Jones is no longer even close to being the consensus GOAT. It's at the point of being a small minority.

I wasn't counting WMMA because its WMMA and last time I checked there are no "brothers" in WMMA

I don't understand that reasoning. Wanting a certain fighter as champion because of his skin color is stupid
Black people have been brutalized and marginalized since they got off the slave ships and stepped foot in this country so some black people feel good when they see other "brothers" doing well in life and climbing the ladder.

'I want Stipe to stay champ coz he's, you know, white.'
What a stupid, racist thing to say, but it's ok if a black guy says it about a black guy.

Back