Derrick Lewis On Why He’s Pulling For Francis To Beat Stipe

HelenYeeBless

Think I saw Clay Guida slide thru in the background

All the brothers are NBA'in and NFL'in it up for millions upon millions.

Interesting reasoning. 3:35

<23><LikeReally5>

sKQY1zD.gif

I wasn't counting WMMA because its WMMA and last time I checked there are no "brothers" in WMMA

I don't understand that reasoning. Wanting a certain fighter as champion because of his skin color is stupid
I'm sorry but I dont like to make a distinction between female and male mma in that way....it's all mma to me...especially seeing as there are black trannies in wmma

Anyways I wouldn't read to much into what Lewis says anyway....the guy is obviously an idiot being that he's a convicted felon that got a five year prison sentence

That's the most normal I've ever seen Lewis act

Jesus Christ that was a bad interview. She is so boring and Black Beast had no energy. It was like two nervous children meeting each other.

At HW though?

Im having a brain fart...

Edit: Randleman!
Maurice smith too

In general there just haven't been many black Champs in certain divisions....

Lightweight had one (benson)

Welterweight has had 2 (Tyron and newton is close enough like benson)

Middleweight has had 1 (silva)

Heavyweight has had 2 total

And light heavy has probably had the most (shad, rampage, cormier and jones)

So thats 54 non black Champs the UFC has had out of 64 in UFC history

But the ethnic variation of Champs has been very diverse....asian, brazilian, Puerto ricans, slavics

Last edited:
Jesus Christ that was a bad interview. She is so boring and Black Beast had no energy. It was like two nervous children meeting each other.

He sure wasn’t shy about grabbing her hair doe!

“Y.. Your hair look purdy today. Hur hur hur.”

<KingstonFrown>What a dumb reason to root for Ngannou. I thought he would prefer someone that would bang with him. But nope, he fails in 2017. BTW I want Ngannou to beat the breaks off Stipe too. <21>

Can't hate, I'm cheering for Stipe because he's white

You also like Conor and hate DC's commentary, Woodley and Jon Jones because everyone says he's GOAT and you think he's a cheater because....well, you're white

You also love Conor and hate Jon Jones because everyone says he's GOAT and you think he's a cheater because....well like most people on here, you're white
Yeah. Couldn't have anything to do with his actual cheating.

Is the whole GOAT thing still being mentioned with Jones?? Lol Dude popped twice now!
GSP is the only one who has a legit claim to GOATness. He beat everyone he ever faced and is a two div champion.

Nothing wrong with that, nothing wrong with white people rooting for white fighters either. Whats the big deal?

Back