Todd498

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Interesting reasoning. 3:35

<23><LikeReally5>

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Francis is his brother from another mother.

black beast is so funny he is like the new rampage

Inb4 a bunch of beta cucks say "if he was white and he said that in support of a white champion"

Also Derrick got doodoo game lmao. He was tryna smash and you could tell he was feeling the pressure and was nervous

Guess he doesn't mind "booty scratching" after all.

He wants Ngannou to beat Stipe because he's black.

"I just want to see some new blood in there, you know, we never seen, you know, some brothers in there."

I guess Lewis missed the part where 3 out of 8 champions are black

The subtext I'm getting is that he wants a black HW champion.

Because apparently 3 out of 8 isn't enough
Yea but thats a historical first to have that many black champs and maurice smith or randleman was the last heavyweight one so i can see where black beast is coming from when he wants to see black champs

AlsoThere are 12 belts last time I checked bro

Yea but thats a historical first to have that many black champs and maurice smith or randleman was the last heavyweight one so i can see where black beast is coming from when he wants to see black champs

AlsoThere are 12 belts last time I checked bro

I wasn't counting WMMA because its WMMA and last time I checked there are no "brothers" in WMMA

I don't understand that reasoning. Wanting a certain fighter as champion because of his skin color is stupid

Randleman and Maurice Smith

DC would have been if he stayed at HW. There just haven't been that many good black HW's.
I always get Maurice smith mixed up with the dude who kicked Coleman's head off.

Back