Derrick Lewis on Francis Ngannou's pay: Give me $500K to gas out

Lewis would pummel ngannou he’s got some beast wins on his record over gonzaga Browne and Nelson who wouldn’t even stand and bang with him
Hunt would probably do to ngannou what he did to Lewis too not many people can stand with hunt in mma
I don't think this is true. I think he'd likely sleep against Ngannou. Time will tell...

I don't think many men in the division could show the heart and determination Ngannou showed against Stipe either. Humans only take so many punches and so much pressure before they give up.

Everyone talks about the skill differential between Ngannou and Stipe and Ngannou's cardio. To me the REAL story is that a guy with that skill differeintial and that cardio just went 25 mins with Stipe and turned down about 100 opportunities to quit.

AND looked like he'd been through some tough sparring after. The only damage was to his lungs!

Imagine him in 3 yrs with more skill and more cardio? I say future champ. That's what that fight showed me. His weaknesses are things he can correct with more time and xp in the game.

If the UFC is listening, I'd take considerably less to gas out.

I freakin' love me some Black Beast!

Black Beast is a seriously funny mo-fo, even when he's not trying to be.

Dude could be a stand-up comedian, easily.

He's the best.

BTW, to all you bitching about him gassing against Hunt, he had a brutal back problem and couldn't move. It was that as much as cardio. His back was so bad, he retired after (for a time).

I'd like to hear Briggs & Lewis go at it, it would be fun pre fight hype.

Black Beast is a seriously funny mo-fo, even when he's not trying to be.

Dude could be a stand-up comedian, easily.

Lmao, Hello Whyte People, Put that Rousey wig back on lmao

give BB his freedom fries he hungry

lol at dudes dismissing Ngannou from gassing against Stipe, who had a great gameplan and is, you know, arguably the best heavyweight ever or at least having the best resume:

upload_2018-2-14_15-11-43.png

Ngannou would spark Lewis so fucking fast. Guy got smoked by Shawn Jordan and Matt Mittione ffs.

no, he won't even have a chance to gas out. He'd get knocked out before that. He knew Ngannou would wipe the floor with him that's why he's talking mad smack

Back