Derrick Lewis is 9-1 in his last 10 fights

That chin wasn't washed up
SaltyDefiniteHoatzin-size_restricted.gif
daaaamn

HW's only weak because, and let's be serious for a moment, what division wouldn't be when you know an x-factor like Brock can roll in like Triple H or Shark Boy, and all of a sudden the having the title and beig the best isn't about the belt anymore - it's you gotta fight Brock. Faaahk.

Couture - Very good HW, but not top tier great HW. More great because pretty good at 2 divisions.
Carwin - Like the Iceman ate Bob Sapp. Everything for JBG, but not top tier great.
UBEReem - What needs to be said about the superhuman.
Cain - The Big Sea-level Machine. Another superhuman.
Mark Hunt - Samoan Carwin w/ altered ground skills that still work out even. Not Top tier great.
Frank Mir - Beat a green Brock w/ the help of that little rat Mazzagatti, which enabled Brock to unleash his powers and become the gatekeeper to HW Heaven, at which stage Brock smashed the intracacies of strawberries Frank didn't even know he stole. Not top tier great, unless you jack off to BJJ instructional media.
Fedor - Top Tier, but w/ reservations. It's time for the old man from Stary Oskol to prove his claim and face the silverback.

Fighting AND defeating Brock is how you put yourself securely in the Pantheon. Respect to Mark Hunt for having the testicular fortitude of a hippo.

bsuhum0j0six.jpg

Last edited:
Lewis could literally have a Dada 5000 moment with 5 rounds. I'm not looking forward to this fight at all. DC will just hold him until he wears him out ten do whatever he wants.

Fedor would run through this division in a month. Wow, Brock was right, UFC heavyweight division is a disaster.

Add Kharitonov and Fedor to this division and see them dominate.

Fedor vs Brock
Kharitonov vs Miocic

The TS is completely justifiable, that's not the issue. The issue is, how pathetic is HW that Derrick Lewis is this deserving of a TS?

Cormier would run through him, btw. Not that that fight will happen, since I think he's done after Bork and maybe a Jones third fight.

Nah, undeserving still.

Has that Tony Ferguson record. Lots of UFC wins, 99% of them against mediocre competition(compared to contender/champ material) while being really exciting.

Except everyone cries Ferguson should get a title shot while calling Derricks title shot a joke, albeit I was probably one of those people not long ago.

That chin wasn't washed up
SaltyDefiniteHoatzin-size_restricted.gif
Fucking laughable gif

Awful awful match up we got going here

Still praying for that bomb to land and clean daniel's clock, costing him that brock fight

hes gonna get smoked. look at the opponents hes had trouble with, they all have worse or equal lookin bodies than him. DC is clearly in lewis's and mark hunts bodies territory so there is just no hope for him

Nah, undeserving still.

Has that Tony Ferguson record. Lots of UFC wins, 99% of them against mediocre competition(compared to contender/champ material) while being really exciting.

Except everyone cries Ferguson should get a title shot while calling Derricks title shot a joke, albeit I was probably one of those people not long ago.
In fairness to tony, he'd already earned the shot with the wins over Lee, RDA, Barboza, etc which are all legit. Got injured in the lead up to his legitimate title fight and still took another fight upon returning. Sure Pettis wasn't the highest ranked, but tony had already beaten all the other guys

The TS is completely justifiable, that's not the issue. The issue is, how pathetic is HW that Derrick Lewis is this deserving of a TS?

Cormier would run through him, btw. Not that that fight will happen, since I think he's done after Bork and maybe a Jones third fight.

Im taking it you didnt get the memo that DC is fighting Lewis next? Or did i misread this?

If DC beats him he will become the GOAT against one punch KO fighters.

Roy Nelson
Rumble
Volkan
Hendo

<DCWhoa>

Dude never even trains properly either, If he takes this title shot seriously and actually trains properly and comes in in great shape and works on his cardio like he say's, The upset would not surprise me as much as people would think. Think about it his biggest downfall is his shite cardio, imagine the black beast with epic cardio, fucking scary ass shit.

BlackBeast has the whole division on roller skates
He is Going to bring home the heavyweight title for DJ screw and the city of Houston

Im taking it you didnt get the memo that DC is fighting Lewis next? Or did i misread this?
No I did not. That's official? I'm amazed he's not going to wait for Bork, especially since he's apparently still recovering from some hand injury.

Dude never even trains properly either, If he takes this title shot seriously and actually trains properly and comes in in great shape and works on his cardio like he say's, The upset would not surprise me as much as people would think. Think about it his biggest downfall is his shite cardio, imagine the black beast with epic cardio, fucking scary ass shit.
He gives that same speech about improving his cardio after every fight. Then he looks exactly the same, every fight.

Back