Derrick Lewis guarantees victory

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Sounds confident

He also told his coach "I will knock him out"

In the countdown he says he thinks 1 round.

I believe him. Size matters DC is like 30 pounds lighter and Derrick knows how to use his size

Last edited:
Is it a money back guarantee?

In all seriousness, DC can't afford to make a single mistake in this fight, no matter how ginormous the skill gap is between these two.

Lewis can KO anyone dead with a single punch, and oddly enough, he carries that power even when being gassed the F out.

He does look a little slimmer but that cardio wont improve that quickly. With that said...

WAR BLACK BEAST!

Taking this fight with a broken hand, doing it on a few weeks' notice, taking this one but not harder fights.. I think DC is over-confident and cocky. And looking past this fight already. That has caused some of the biggest upsets in the history of the sport. It's a perfect storm for DC to get KOd.

D.C. predicted he'll win via armbar. I think he said 3rd round.

Taking this fight with a broken hand, doing it on a few weeks' notice, taking this one but not harder fights.. I think DC is over-confident and cocky. And looking past this fight already. That has caused some of the biggest upsets in the history of the sport. It's a perfect storm for DC to get KOd.
Plus, Daniel’s mind might be elsewhere- he’s been learning how to ride a two-wheeler since September

I’m with you

D.C. predicted he'll win via armbar. I think he said 3rd round.
Daniel’s knowledge of joint locks is only bolstered by his intimate knowledge of chicken wing physiology

Sounds confident

He also told his coach "I will knock him out"

In the countdown he says he thinks 1 round.

I believe him. Size matters DC is like 30 pounds lighter and Derrick knows how to use his size

Please name me one fighter who's predicted that they will lose.

Please name me one fighter who's predicted that they will lose.
Nick Diaz vs. GSP.

Nick said something along the lines that he was ready to go in there for his ass whoopin'

What's he supposed to say? "I'm getting fucked UP November 3rd, order that PPV"???

I have not bet on anything in my life.

I am putting $100 on Black Beast and I am huge DC fan.

What's he supposed to say? "I'm getting fucked UP November 3rd, order that PPV"???
No but people have been talking about how he didnt think he deserved a title shot and shit. This is a needed thread shut up

DC should make it look easy.

But you never know til it's all over.

Back