Derrick Lewis Getting Dat Anderson Silva Money

Damn. Shout out to @Bjjpitbull8. We've had our differences, but at least I didn't bet a fuckin homophobe.
<{katwhu}>What in the actual f is going on? Those are bad punishments I suppose. <escalate99>I didn’t even want to do one like that. I tried to come up with a funny shoop at first. I just wanted something funny or at least worthy of a few comments. FWIW, I always thought you were a good dude. One of the few non-racists on sherdog, if i recall correctly.

giphy.gif
What is it?

So 7 digit club for lewis, and DC depending on buys likely the 8 digit club.

<{katwhu}>What in the actual f is going on? Those are bad punishments I suppose. <escalate99>I didn’t even want to do one like that. I tried to come up with a funny shoop at first. I just wanted something funny or at least worthy of a few comments. FWIW, I always thought you were a good dude. One of the few non-racists on sherdog, if i recall correctly.

lol ya I might have done some funny shit with a random famous person of questionable sexuality or gender, if I were to go down that road. Like Kaitlyn Jenner and "So Brave Belt" or some shit. But just 2 random dudes kissing cuz "it's that disgusting", the fuck is going on?

coincidentally, dc will use the same strategy vs lewis that he used vs silva

Glad to see him getting paid, he can all forgive him for the Ngannou fight

Good to see, I recall Derick Lewis saying a while back he is purely in this for the money and once he can, he's out.

Good to see, I recall Derick Lewis saying a while back he is purely in this for the money and once he can, he's out.

Yep dude is absolutely the most real guy in MMA. Talks about his sweaty balls and gets like 10x the social media following. Dana needs a ME for NYC desperately and wants to capitalize on Black Beast's newfound popularity. Derrick basically says "Fight for the title? A month from now? Motherfucker are you crazy? I've got a back like an 85 year old bus driver. I'm borderline diabetic. And I just got the shit kicked out of me for 14 minutes before my miracle KO. Hell no I'm not fighting for the title...wait hold up. You said how much? Where do I sign, boss?"

Last edited:
Man they banned my first account for saying Barao's grandma tattoo was ugly just like him.
I talked shit about Aldo, Jones and DC. They gave me yellow cards. Didn't flame any posters. My jokes/trash talk was deemed too "offensive".

Just a heads up, it used to be an infraction to talk about being banned and coming back. Haven't read the rules in a while but you might want to check em out.

Derrick Lewis allegedly will get a career high payday for his fight against DC
“It’s probably more than I made this year already,” Lewis said.

"That is impressive, considering Lewis has made around $880,000 in disclosed earnings so far in 2018: $320,000 against Volkov at UFC 229, $260,000 against Francis Ngannou at UFC 226 and $320,000 against Marcin Tybura at UFC Fight Night in Austin. Lewis went 3-0 with two knockouts.!

source: http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/De...e-More-Than-Last-Three-Fights-Combined-144155

Hespect To Playboi Derrick Lewis !

5915eeaf6503d.jpeg

a5f443300765cc860c0b1e9ce8432636.gif

I love that bottom gif ...its perfectly made

That's Brett Rogers, you racist.

Brett used to work at a tire factory or something.

I recently heard he bagan groping dudes.

And good for Lewis. Get the money while you can.

Still making 20% of the minimum allowable player contracts in any real sport, but good for him.

lol ya I might have done some funny shit with a random famous person of questionable sexuality or gender, if I were to go down that road. Like Kaitlyn Jenner and "So Brave Belt" or some shit. But just 2 random dudes kissing cuz "it's that disgusting", the fuck is going on?
I feel like an av choice like that is a worse reflection on the person who won the bet than the loser.

dude's definitely an overachiever in this sport but good for him

Part time fighters have been wrecing the UFC heavies since the beginning of time, you only need a punch.

Its moreso that the bigger you get the more limited you ability to train at length comes before you risk injury/burnout, HW's can't be spending 7-8 hours a day in the gym and some people probably preffer to fill the time with another job.

Back