Derrick Lewis Getting Dat Anderson Silva Money

Good for him.
lol what a nerd. Not every MMA fan has been jerking off on Sherdog for years like some people.
It takes a giant floppy asshole to be about banned in 3 weeks tho.

lol what a nerd. Not every MMA fan has been jerking off on Sherdog for years like some people.
Wait, so you don't jack off on Sherdog? Well then you're just not a real fan.

I don't know what else to tell you, my dude ;)

Exposed himself as noob.
Found it for all the other noobs
a5f443300765cc860c0b1e9ce8432636.gif

Good for him.

It takes a giant floppy asshole to be about banned in 3 weeks tho.
I talked shit about Aldo, Jones and DC. They gave me yellow cards. Didn't flame any posters. My jokes/trash talk was deemed too "offensive".

You don't know about the "Dat Anderson Silva Money" meme? I guess you're new.
What a surprise these noobs can’t even help but show their true colors. All these new Conor fans always find a way to embarrass themselves. Too easy.

I talked shit about Aldo, Jones and DC. They gave me yellow cards. Didn't flame any posters. My jokes/trash talk was deemed too "offensive".
Talking shit about fighters is noob shit. Respect the athletes if you wanna hang around here.

Good for him, Black Beast is one of the most likeable guys in UFC, he is so awesome and hilarious. He would make an EPIC UFC HW champion.

Anderson Silva? Does he think it’s still the 2010. He needs to reference someone who is currently more relevant. Silva is one step a way from being in a Bellator heavyweight tournament.
Technically,

We are all only a step away from a Bellator tournament.

Man they banned my first account for saying Barao's grandma tattoo was ugly just like him.

Back