Derrick Lewis calls out Ngannou

This was the fight to make before they gave Lewis Hunt

This is a fight I do not want to see right now. In the past 10 years, there's literally 3 new heavy weights making some waves in the division and to match them up against each other right now would eliminate one of them.

Let Lewis and Ngannou grow.

Let one of these guys work their way to a title fight first, and if the other is right behind them, then match them up.

We've been watching the same heavy weights for the past 10+ years and there's no reason to match them up against each other and knock them down.

I dont think Lewis beats Hunt, but if he does, get those papers signed.

Also, anyone counting out Lewis against Francis is ignorant and doesnt know much about the HW division. All it takes is one punch.

“Francis, that guy is real ignorant, don’t even worry about that guy. I would love to fight him after this fight because he’s been talking a lot of shit anyway, like he’s the shit. Fuck that guy. I will fight his ass after I fight Mark Hunt. I wanted to fight him before this fight. He’s over there talking about I’m too slow and this and that. I’m going to bang his ass out. He is overyhyped. I’m still prettier than him anyway. Forget that African booty scratcher, ain’t worried about him.”

That's rich coming from the guy who videotaped some girl possibly doing blow at a baseball game and accused Browne on live tv of being a woman beater.

I hope someone lays this idiot out for good.

I can see the fight now...

tumblr_nd1qutqsQx1s8ucgdo1_500.gif

tumblr_n2qlzg5foe1riyleko2_500.gif

Are you equating black people to monsters?

Cannot wait to see this fight. The build up will be top notch, the fight will be sick!!!!!

Don't care when it happens, I just hope it does.

No I'm equating two huge ass Heavyweight fighters as monsters.

Because they are black you think of them as "huge ass Heavyweights"? So now not only are you equating black people to monsters but you are also stereotyping black people as having huge asses?

I think Ngannou KO's him. would like to see that fight

It's gonna look like Rogers vs Ubereem. Remember how shook Brett was when Reem walked into the cage? Pure fear in his eyes.

Back