Derrick Lewis calls out Ngannou

g*r*b

Super-Stretch Elastic Waistband
@red
Reaction score
“Francis, that guy is real ignorant, don’t even worry about that guy. I would love to fight him after this fight because he’s been talking a lot of shit anyway, like he’s the shit. Fuck that guy. I will fight his ass after I fight Mark Hunt. I wanted to fight him before this fight. He’s over there talking about I’m too slow and this and that. I’m going to bang his ass out. He is overyhyped. I’m still prettier than him anyway. Forget that African booty scratcher, ain’t worried about him.”

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/5/23/1...d-francis-ngannou-constantly-talking-shit-mma

This is how Mighty Mouse needs to talk and act

Respect Lewis for not taking shit, but... Don't do it man. Just stay the fuck away from Ngannou

Atleast until ya'll fight for a belt

Promising prospect vs the guy who murdered Travis Brownes career with his fists and mic skills. I am torn, but it is impossible not to cheer for Black Beast.

giphy.gif

I can see the fight now...

tumblr_nd1qutqsQx1s8ucgdo1_500.gif

tumblr_n2qlzg5foe1riyleko2_500.gif

the black beast has slowly wormed his way into a special place in my heart. I want to see him succeed. I just feel Ngannou is not the best idea for him. Plus that takes one of them out of possible title contention in a super thin, worn down division. plus I want Black Beast to stay motivated to keep amusing us with his entertaining social media posts.

The old "African booty scrtacher"
Boyz in the hood line.

Actually a winnable fight for Lewis, because Francis won't start off the fight spamming TDs, and he'll want to knock him out emphatically after the shit talking.

To me this is just Lewis trying to get a quicker path to the title with someone that will give him a chance to land a KO shot, and not wear him out with grappling.

Black beast deserves the TS if he KOs Hunt. It will be a daylight robbery if someone in HW is on a 7 fight win streak and gets ignored because the other man is Danas favorite boy and is athletic. Black beast has much much better wins thn Ngannou who's beaten a bunch of absolutely nobodies.

“Francis, that guy is real ignorant, don’t even worry about that guy. I would love to fight him after this fight because he’s been talking a lot of shit anyway, like he’s the shit. Fuck that guy. I will fight his ass after I fight Mark Hunt. I wanted to fight him before this fight. He’s over there talking about I’m too slow and this and that. I’m going to bang his ass out. He is overyhyped. I’m still prettier than him anyway. Forget that African booty scratcher, ain’t worried about him.”

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/5/23/1...d-francis-ngannou-constantly-talking-shit-mma
Only reason I don't want this fight is I want new blood for Stipe and Lewis has real chance to win. If that Ngannou hype train crashes before he gets to Stipe, no one will be shocked when Stipe bodies him

They are the only two prospects left that never had a title shot in the whole division, I'd rather have them both get a separate chance at the belt this year than face each other too soon.

Love both these dudes, but Ngannou will waste Black Beast inside of 3 minutes.

Appreciate the effort, but Beast should be foccused on Hunt and then if he wins the only name that should cross his lips is Stipe. Don't play into their plan Beast.

This fight needs to get booked if BBeast makes it past Hunt.

Put it on the same card as Stipe/Cain (I know, I know.. in all likelihood, Cain gets injured anyways) and Bbeast or Ngannou can step in to challenge for the belt anyways. Lots of reasons for this, not the least of which is giving Stipe a chance to beat the last of the top ranked HWs he hasn't faced yet to clear the room for the new guys. If Cain DOES make it to fight day, then we get two awesome HW fights on a main card!

Back