Derrick Lewis Being Brutally Honest Post Fight

He should have bragged about the win like Johny Hendricks after he laid on Condit for 90% of the fight and call out GSP like he just won the super bowl.

How can you not like this guy. Besides that fight of course.

WAR BLACK BEAST!!!

ZTUYfgP.gif

did I hear in another interview that he was only training 30-45 mins a day ?? dude needs to get real and stretch dem hamstrings while he shitposting on instagram... homeboys got a bad back and he's spamming jumping switch kicks....
I find him hilarious and his fights when he's on are great to watch.. but he needs to figure shit out..

Jesus, can't do take downs. Wow, this is a title contender?

Beast nothing to feel bad about....... greatest chess match fight I ever saw. Been watching a few times a day.

I’m a fan. Dude is so damn real.

Would like to see him with a healthy back.

Him and Francis became millionaires overnight.
I didnt think about this:eek: I made good money.
I was there live too and I wouldn't say that the energy got sucked out of everyone. My impression was the crowd got roused and angry. That wave they started near the end of the fight was extremely lively.
I agree, it wasnt gone completely. After all the good fights there was an energy in the arena by then. Like I said, the thought of 1 and done was what kept the crowd alive. Its nice not hearing the biased commentary sometimes. I got there for the first fight and the arena was half full, I have never seen it like that in the 3 years its been open for ufc.

He clearly beat Ngannou with minimal risk and no damage.

That's not so bad.

It's not like he could impose his whizz BJJ game on him.

Eh i mostly blame the Ngannou, stock didn't fall that hard. Props to him for being real though.

You have to be hard on yourself when you suck but FIND BALANCE when you succeed and accomplish your goals. I'm too hard on myself much like beast but I find more balance these days then from years past.

It seems pretty clear that DC wants to defend each title once and then call It a day so the reality of situation especially with beasts UFC record, he beats a top 5-6 guy and looks decent- he'll probably be involved in fight to determine next champ.

Dana believes his back injury and didn't put much blame on him .said look at his history win or lose he bangs so he honestly believes his back hurts .said it doesn't move him back at all .I'm glad because I do like Lewis I don't see him beating DC or syipe tho. If he can Outlast DC and somehow avoid Stipe until he gets a shit then Lewis will be champion and Dana seems to be rooting for him .

I listened to that at on the way home from vegas. It was a boring fight but one where you were just waiting for SOMETHING to land and then OOOHHHH.

Never happened. I was there live and the energy just got sucked out of everyone. The energy was insane before that. I was excited cause black beast won me $300 from 80 bucks. I respect him for being humble and he needs to get his back in order before coming back.

PS. Anyone remember overeem vs werdum in strikeforce? That was a pretty horrible HW fight too...
I watched their strikeforce fight again the other night, It wasn't near as bad as the black on black crime fight.

Back is the worst injury. I know first hand the sharp debilitating pain

Back