Dern x Hill was a banger

jjoaogbs

The Heisenberg of the Desert
@Yellow
Reaction score
Dern and Hill put on a show for the fans. Dern came out strong, but Hill was able to weather the storm and eventually take control of the fight. Hill's striking was on point, and she was able to land some big shots on Dern. Dern tried to take the fight to the ground, but Hill was able to defend her takedowns and keep the fight standing. In the end, Hill's striking was too much for Dern, and she was able to win the fight by unanimous decision.

This was a great fight, and it's clear that both Dern and Hill are talented fighters. I'm excited to see what they do next.

Dern's grappling was on point, but Hill's striking was just too much. Hill is a tough out for anyone, and she showed that last night. I'm excited to see what she does next.

Dern is a beast, but Hill is a savage. She's got some serious power in her hands, and she's not afraid to use it. I think she's going to be a force in the strawweight division for a long time.

This fight was a great showcase for both fighters. Dern is a legit contender, and Hill is a rising star. I can't wait to see them fight again.

What did you think of the fight? Who do you think wins in a rematch?

. In the end, Hill's striking was too much for Dern, and she was able to win the fight by unanimous decision.

Dern's grappling was on point, but Hill's striking was just too much. Hill is a tough out for anyone, and she showed that last night. I'm excited to see what she does next.

Dern is a beast, but Hill is a savage. She's got some serious power in her hands, and she's not afraid to use it. I think she's going to be a force in the strawweight division for a long time.

This fight was a great showcase for both fighters. Dern is a legit contender, and Hill is a rising star. I can't wait to see them fight again.

<WhatIsThis>

cool troll post

Dern whooped that ass.

She was rocking her with the hands and nearly KOed her with a flush knee. Closed her eye.

And she kept a great pace all the way till the final bell, so that's a sign she can hang in a championship fight duration.

The thread title had me. The starting post lost me. Well played Sir TrollsAlot

I may have drank 16 beers before the fight started. But I'm pretty sure that's how it played out based on my best recollection.

I really question Derns fight iq at times. She couldve finished her after that knee but she clinched her after. It seems every time she hurt Angela she went for the clinch. She seemed to have a clear advantage on the feet imo

Hard to read walls of text anyways but especially when it’s some spam like content

Dern and Hill put on a show for the fans. Dern came out strong, but Hill was able to weather the storm and eventually take control of the fight. Hill's striking was on point, and she was able to land some big shots on Dern. Dern tried to take the fight to the ground, but Hill was able to defend her takedowns and keep the fight standing. In the end, Hill's striking was too much for Dern, and she was able to win the fight by unanimous decision.

This was a great fight, and it's clear that both Dern and Hill are talented fighters. I'm excited to see what they do next.

Puff puff pass, broheem, I want the number of your dealer, that has GOT to be some high-level shit you're smoking.

You are a troll.

But we did learn that Dern can go 5 hard rounds & that is very interesting indeed.

Rose will not be able to play patty cake with Dern like she did with Cookie Monster.

Back