dern signs with invicta

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
I was hoping she her next fight was going to be in the ufc. I guess they want to give her a fight or two in invicta before brining her to the big show. she could definitely make waves in a thin 125lb division.

wasn't there a 60 page thread on here on whether she was attractive or not?

She should come to the ufc. Way too good for invicta

If she can master the English language again, I think she'd be a huge draw.

Source? Was really wanting to see her vs Paige or another hottie at 125. Not sure what is better. Her amazing body or awesome BJJ.

haha. What you did there. I see it.

Feel like this could be the next Erick Silva Young Prospect type running gag and I support that.

Source? Was really wanting to see her vs Paige or another hottie at 125. Not sure what is better. Her amazing body or awesome BJJ.

I gotta imagine Invicta is just a temporary stop for her. She is very marketable. What's the deal with Invicta now? I know that Zuffa owned both the UFC and Invicta so they could just transfer talent from one to the other but since the WME deal I'm not really sure. Regardless, I gotta imagine a couple of wins in Invicta and she's UFC bound, unless there is more of a strict contract.

I also can't really wrap my mind around why she still wants to fight at 115. She's had trouble making the cut.

Dern was born in Phoenix, Arizona, the daughter of Wellington "Megaton" Dias, a highly decorated grappling competitor himself.

Mackenzie began training by 3 years old and practicing with her father and stepmother who is also a black belt, Luciana Tavares. Mackenzie started competing at a young age, and began competing in the adult divisions by 14 years old. She has won a world championship in every belt level as she progressed to black belt rank, which was awarded to her by her father in December 2012, three months prior to her 20th birthday. She graduated from Ironwood High School in Glendale, Arizona.

Oh. I thought you meant Laura Dern, the actress.

I think she's steamy hot. So is this chick, I guess.

Dern was born in Phoenix, Arizona, the daughter of Wellington "Megaton" Dias, a highly decorated grappling competitor himself.

Mackenzie began training by 3 years old and practicing with her father and stepmother who is also a black belt, Luciana Tavares. Mackenzie started competing at a young age, and began competing in the adult divisions by 14 years old. She has won a world championship in every belt level as she progressed to black belt rank, which was awarded to her by her father in December 2012, three months prior to her 20th birthday. She graduated from Ironwood High School in Glendale, Arizona.
Ironwood... Heheheheheheh... she give me "Ironwood" hehehehe... Ironwood....

She should come to the ufc. Way too good for invicta

:rolleyes: Don't be silly.

I gotta imagine Invicta is just a temporary stop for her. She is very marketable. What's the deal with Invicta now? I know that Zuffa owned both the UFC and Invicta so they could just transfer talent from one to the other but since the WME deal I'm not really sure. Regardless, I gotta imagine a couple of wins in Invicta and she's UFC bound, unless there is more of a strict contract.

I also can't really wrap my mind around why she still wants to fight at 115. She's had trouble making the cut.

It amazes me how many people still think that.

Hopefully Reebok makes a teeny tiny g-string bikini in time for Dern to weigh in at UFC or they get rid of Reebok by then and let her show off her buns.

Back