Derek Brunson Wants To Continue The "MW Tournament" Theme of UFC 230. Calls Out Israel Adesanya

Brunson gonna cheer-lead his arse to Bolivian

On a serious note, Brunsons wrestling may well keep Adesanya honest here.

Brunson last got KO'd by a BJJ guy who hasn't learned to throw a strike properly in 21 years of his combat career.

Israel beats both Brunson and Jacare, for that matter. With ease.

Jacare??? Lol. He might beat brunson, maybe!! But Jacare drags him to the ground and arm triangles him with relative ease!!

What happened to Brunson v Shoeface at UFC 227??

I would seriously LOL my ass off if Brunson Ko'd him with one of those wild ass punches. He isn't the most technical but dude hits about as hard as a 185er can imo.

"Exposement" isn't a word. How's your room temperature IQ treating you?

It was a hashtag Brunson posted, do you even have read comprehension or are you just mentally incompetent?

Brunson is underrated and he can win this fight.. But there are TWO Derek Brunsons you get in there

Patient Brunson, who fought smart and ko'd Machida and Dan Kelly

And Wild Brunson, who comes at you like a bat outta hell and gets caught then proceeds to slip around like he's roller skating on bacon grease

That said, this is a good test for Adesanya and Brunson is logically next rankings wise, since Costa and Branch are booked.

Lol.. Derek

You want non of that dude

Brunson pulled out of UFC 227 and he's calling people out?WTF?

I need my black on black crime fix after that abomination by that piece of shit Ngannou and wack beast.

Brunson by decision. Until Stylebender develops a killer instinct in the UFC he will always be a step under elite..

Adesanya would win easy. But how can you call out a fighter when you pull out with an injury. What about Carlos Jr?

This.... Brunson is dangerous he takes risks sometimes it works sometimes he gets KTFO. Jacare is elite, he hasn’t shown his ground game in awhile but if he were to get Israel down, could he survive? I’m a fan of Israel hope he continues to improve. Just want to say to the people saying he has pillow fists or whatever he will get some KO’s he has power he’s just not gonna chase it.

Oh ya I agree, Israel will have some nice finishes in the future, I was just saying it only takes one mistake against a guy like Brunson and it will be a short night.

I hope everyone is right and Israel steamrolls him, I for one will be nervous watching that fight as an Israel fan tho.

Brunson is an awesome gatekeeper, he has the tools to expose holes we often see in prospect's games (tdd, ability to deal with aggressive power-punchers). If style-bender beats him, we'll know he's for real.

He'll beat him pretty easily.

Brunson last got KO'd by a BJJ guy who hasn't learned to throw a strike properly in 21 years of his combat career.

Israel beats both Brunson and Jacare, for that matter. With ease.
Nobody Beat jacare with ease

I should probably watch the Tavares fight because I wasn’t that sold on Adesanya prior to that fight. However, he seems to have built some hype since then so must’ve looked slick

Brunson looking to expose that wrestling, he did well again Romero in that area, and Adesanya struggled against that Vettori fellow.

I think Brunson has a wrestling background too.

I think he takes this and hopefully he learned from past mistakes of running in.

Back