Deontay Wilder's Heated Argument with Luis Ortiz's Manager (Media Call)

Draper

Bronze Bomber
@purple
Reaction score

The fight couldn't come sooner. So glad that February is a short month.

Hard to listen to that shitty quality sound.

Wilder better not get too excited and emotional in the ring though. He cant afford to fight stupid.

Wilder is talking the way a fighter should talk. If he wins this fight against Ortiz and then beats Joshua spectacularly he might become boxing's next mega star. Hopefully he doesn't turn into a prize fighter instead of a pride fighter if/when he gets on top.

Wilder is talking the way a fighter should talk. If he wins this fight against Ortiz and then beats Joshua spectacularly he might become boxing's next mega star. Hopefully he doesn't turn into a prize fighter instead of a pride fighter if/when he gets on top.

He will get KO’d you BUM

Media calls have been around for years. Not sure what you expect when it's a recorded phone call.

UFC media calls are basically the same quality. Stop bitching.

Eat shit.

Media calls have been around for years. Not sure what you expect when it's a recorded phone call.

UFC media calls are basically the same quality. Stop bitching.

So, because the UFC uses shit quality, that makes it OK?

lol.....I've heard wire taps from the 70's with better fidelity.
You could do a better job with an old radioshack phone mic.

I’ll send my cash to @RR as a third party and give you evens if you are saying ortiz will ko wilder and I have every other result. Think about this fella, ortiz might win but it’s not going to be because wilder sat down and saw Lionel Richie dancing on the ceiling.

Wilder better not get too excited and emotional in the ring though. He cant afford to fight stupid.

I think he'll be ok, he's quite an emotional guy but it doesn't seem to affect his ability to focus on the job at hand.

He's fought stupid 39 times

Back