Deontay Wilder

Johann Duhaupas, Artur Szpilka and Gerald Washington <Lmaoo>
Did you also shit on Povetkin for taking Wilders scraps in Duhaupas?

At least be consistent.

Did you also shit on Povetkin for taking Wilders scraps in Duhaupas?

At least be consistent.

Povetkin wanted Wilder but the bitch was too busy hiding in States playing with his paper belt. And Povetkin had the balls to fight Wlad whereas your little bitch hero ducked him till someone else did the job. Oh and he took Duhaupas as a tuneup after being out for a year, Wilder took him as a title defence <Lmaoo>

Even ignoring Wlad, do you really want to compare Wilder's record to Povetkin's? Do you even follow boxing or are you just along for the ride now that there's a loud-mouthed yank with a paper belt knocking out bums?

Last edited:
Povetkin wanted Wilder but the bitch was too busy hiding in States playing with his paper belt. And Povetkin had the balls to fight Wlad whereas your little bitch hero ducked him till someone else did the job. Oh and he took Duhaupas as a tuneup after being out for a year, Wilder took him as a title defence <Lmaoo>

Even ignoring Wlad, do you really want to compare Wilder's record to Povetkin's? Do you even follow boxing or are you just along for the ride now that there's a loud-mouthed yank with a paper belt knocking out bums?

So again cant answer.....?

You literally cant answer a single question because youre entirely full of shit. Ill just go ahead and spare us any further nonsense.

What would you like?

In not sure been a long time since i bet on here. I think the last time i bet it was a week long sig...Im ok with that unless you have something better in mind?

In not sure been a long time since i bet on here. I think the last time i bet it was a week long sig...Im ok with that unless you have something better in mind?
Cool.

I’d take wilder via ko if anyone wants me to put racist slogans in their signature?

one week sig?

and are there stipulations on what the sig can say? I probably wouldnt do anything fucked up anyway but when i sig betted seano a long time ago it had to be work appropriate

one week sig?

and are there stipulations on what the sig can say? I probably wouldnt do anything fucked up anyway but when i sig betted seano a long time ago it had to be work appropriate
A week is good. Im all for some shenanigans but overly extreme ones have been clipped by admins in the past. Well be able to sort something out.
I hope your ready to go down too.
When Ortiz is sniffing those salts in the ring
giphy.gif

A week is good. Im all for some shenanigans but overly extreme ones have been clipped by admins in the past. Well be able to sort something out.

When Ortiz is sniffing those salts in the ring
giphy.gif

Ill be honest I was more confident when the first time the fight was going to go down but fuck it ill ride with my pick.

wilder is gonna be so scared when he sees kong roar lol

hqdefault.jpg

Ill be honest I was more confident when the first time the fight was going to go down but fuck it ill ride with my pick.

hqdefault.jpg
I’ll give you the same offer which probably ends with me getting dubbed by P, or RR or the obnoxious mod
Who after someone posted several messages between me and himself and didn’t get carded, threatened to card me if I didn’t say sorry. Fucking moron.

hqdefault.jpg

There is way too much money involved for Ortiz to win, the real problem is maybe Parker

He seems like a guy who isnt interested in all of this, and just wants to fight

Joshua-Parker will be the one to watch, Ortiz will flop big time as soon as he gets touched

hqdefault.jpg
Wonder how saggy those titties will be without his needles inflating them lmao!

@cuban23 , we need your expertise on this matter.

I've made my opinion on Wilder very clear and I won't comment on him until after the fight. Where I will have a WHOLE lot to add.

Yes, I do expect the fight against Ortiz to got a certain way.

Back