Deontay Wilder

I know that, but still people act like he’s the best thing of the new gen, while he still hasn’t proven anything

The acid test is next month. Ortiz isn’t the fighter some have made him out to be but I think he’s genuine top 5. Only wlad would be a better name on Joshua’s resume

Will be undisputed HW champion before the year is out.

His two biggest fights both fell through because the other guy was cheating. So while his resume isn't mind-blowing there are circumstances that any decent human sports fan would take into consideration. He was overseas ready to bang when the Povetkin fight was cancelled. The second cheater is getting another chance soon if he can keep clean for a few weeks.

Lots of fighters blame other people for their problems but in Wilder's case it's actually fucking true.

Povetkin was cleared but Beyonce was too scared to fight.

Almost 5 years later and the most well know name on his resume is an internet troll. <Lmaoo>

Povetkin was cleared but Beyonce was too scared to fight.
He was cleared after he got popped and after the fight was off? Oh.

Youre a legit tard if you put that on “Beyonce”.

He was cleared after he got popped and after the fight was off? Oh.

Youre a legit tard if you put that on “Beyonce”.

Exactly, he was cleared but Beyonce was too scared to take the fight. Ran like a bitch and kept fighting bums. His resume is a disgrace.

Exactly, he was cleared but Beyonce was too scared to take the fight. Ran like a bitch and kept fighting bums. His resume is a disgrace.
Lol.

Beyonce was too scared to take the fight yet hes the one who showed up and didnt piss hot and didnt get the fight cancelled? Got it. Let me guess, hes scared of Ortiz too?

Lol.

Beyonce was too scared to take the fight yet hes the one who showed up and didnt piss hot and didnt get the fight cancelled? Got it. Let me guess, hes scared of Ortiz too?

Will Ortiz have clean piss or not?

Lol.

Moron, Povetkin was cleared, he was clean and Beyonce ducked. Would be like khabib or Tony refusing to fight because one or the other needed a postponement. That's called a duck.

Moron, Povetkin was cleared, he was clean and Beyonce ducked. Would be like khabib or Tony refusing to fight because one or the other needed a postponement. That's called a duck.
He was cleared well, well after the fact.

Fuck off with your trolling.

fyi, this guy is a legit troll...he does this same $hit in the War Room.

He contributes nothing.
Oh I know. Hes not good at it.

The quality of trolls has taken a big hit. This can is just sad lol.

Back