Deontay Wilder

I think he is one of the best boxers in the history. It's not joke. He just is such a young and his fan base is not such a great. But after some time he will known as legend. Wilder is rapid (he is very rapid for this weight). Also he has strong punches. He crushed out opponents through blocks. He is like Lennox Lewis but Lennox was slower because of great size. Deontay Wilder is bigger but more rapid. And his punches... It's something like Foreman's punches.

He needs to stop fighting mugs if he wants the boxing world to take him seriously! His resume is appalling even with the lack of talent in the division. Most people at the moment see him as an overprotected champ who has avoided the tough fights, until he proves otherwise

Povetkin via 11th round KO. After he KOes Birdbrain Stivern in the 3rd.

I think he is one of the best boxers in the history. It's not joke. He just is such a young and his fan base is not such a great. But after some time he will known as legend. Wilder is rapid (he is very rapid for this weight). Also he has strong punches. He crushed out opponents through blocks. He is like Lennox Lewis but Lennox was slower because of great size. Deontay Wilder is bigger but more rapid. And his punches... It's something like Foreman's punches.
<35>

My gawd. . . . . I just re-read these posts. . . I absolutely think that most boxing forum "experts" believe that all boxers are born overrated, fight only bums their whole careers, are shot with their first knockdown and need to retire immediately upon the first loss.

I think Pearl Jam has a better shot at being one of the best bands in history than Wilder does at boxing.
Now, that could change, and I do think Wilder is going to do good things in the HW division when he gets his shot. But you are already claiming him as one of the best boxers in history? So if he retired hed be up there with the Mayweathers, Alis, Louis's, and Robinsons?
Wilder-Joshua in 2018 could be one of the biggest fights in history, if everything worked out perfect.

All time P4P top 10, easy.

More than 4 years later this still goes...
Whyd you feel the need to bump this?

Let me guess, youre the banned dipshit TS back for another round?

Whyd you feel the need to bump this?

Let me guess, youre the banned dipshit TS back for another round?
Nah, just throwing some truth around. Why do you feel personally attacked by me saying your windmill-guy is a bum?

Nah, just throwing some truth around. Why do you feel personally attacked by me saying your windmill-guy is a bum?
I dont recall saying such.

So Ortiz is a bum now? He is a top 3 heavyweight and on paper is a legit threat to beat Wilder, but then again Ortiz and Povetkin might both be frauds sans juice. What can any of the champs do except fight them?

So Ortiz is a bum now? He is a top 3 heavyweight and on paper is a legit threat to beat Wilder, but then again Ortiz and Povetkin might both be frauds sans juice. What can any of the champs do except fight them?
Ortiz would like to think he’s a top 3 hw. If you come in way over you’re either not giving a fuck (hw guys) it you have something to hide.

More than 4 years later this still goes...

His two biggest fights both fell through because the other guy was cheating. So while his resume isn't mind-blowing there are circumstances that any decent human sports fan would take into consideration. He was overseas ready to bang when the Povetkin fight was cancelled. The second cheater is getting another chance soon if he can keep clean for a few weeks.

Lots of fighters blame other people for their problems but in Wilder's case it's actually fucking true.

His two biggest fights both fell through because the other guy was cheating. So while his resume isn't mind-blowing there are circumstances that any decent human sports fan would take into consideration. He was overseas ready to bang when the Povetkin fight was cancelled. The second cheater is getting another chance soon if he can keep clean for a few weeks.

Lots of fighters blame other people for their problems but in Wilder's case it's actually fucking true.
I know that, but still people act like he’s the best thing of the new gen, while he still hasn’t proven anything

I know that, but still people act like he’s the best thing of the new gen, while he still hasn’t proven anything

None of the "new gen" have proven anything. The only one with a top class win is Anthony Joshua, but even that was a life and death bout against a 40 year old coming off a loss and a year and a half break.

Back